Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
"siren" for kids bike - ISO

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 3:33 pm
If anyone has a link or buying advice it would be super helpful.

I'm setting up a prize chart for DS 9 and he says he wants sirens for his bike. He seems to know exactly what he wants, so I guess this is something he saw other kids have, but I can't figure it out. I saw something that comes with fake police lights but he said that's not what he wants, he wants just the sirens. It needs to have buttons that can make a few different types of sounds.

The budget is around $10 and he believes this is on target (he's usually pretty good with these things, but if he asked his friends where they got theirs and they say "Amazon" that isn't enough help...) I'm willing to go a little over that, between you and me, but want to make sure I'm getting the right thing that other kids this age have.

TIA!

amother
Lightgray

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 3:36 pm
Do you live locally? Any frum toy store should carry an array of what you're looking for

amother
Plum

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 3:48 pm
Where do you live? I just got one for my son from the 99cent store near me for $10.... It has a siren with a button that has a few sounds when pressed and also came with a light for the bike.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 3:51 pm
So he's not looking for the one that comes with a light.

I don't live near a frum toy store, my 99 cent store is Dollar Tree and I've never seen anything like this there, but I can see if there's a different 99 cent type store somewhere...

amother
Tealblue

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 3:54 pm
Probably something like this.

Kids Tech Bike LED Light - Police Sound Light Electronic Horn - Bicycle Siren, 5 LED Light 4 Sounds Trumpet, Warning Safety Light, Waterproof Bicycle Lights Accessories, (Batteries Not Included) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002.....ss_tl

amother
Cadetblue

My son just got this
2 Pieces Bicycle Police Sound Lights 6 LED Lights 4 Sounds Trumpet Cycling Horn Bell Warning Safety Bicycle LED Light Waterproof Bike Lights https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08B.....ss_tl

amother
Plum

amother OP wrote:
So he's not looking for the one that comes with a light.

I don't live near a frum toy store, my 99 cent store is Dollar Tree and I've never seen anything like this there, but I can see if there's a different 99 cent type store somewhere...

It's not police lights, basically lights that are good for if someone is riding at night.... Either way if you don't have any 99 cent stores near you or frum toys stores, you probably don't live near me so it won't help you.... Good luck! Hopefully someone else has a link.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 4:06 pm
amother Tealblue wrote:
Probably something like this.

Kids Tech Bike LED Light - Police Sound Light Electronic Horn - Bicycle Siren, 5 LED Light 4 Sounds Trumpet, Warning Safety Light, Waterproof Bicycle Lights Accessories, (Batteries Not Included) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002.....ss_tl

Thanks but that is exactly what he said he doesn't want. I guess this is considered more of a little kiddy thing and the 9 year olds are more "professional" ?!

amother
Molasses

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 4:15 pm
This?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sup.....05696
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics