Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
WITS (formerly Maalot) degree program in Baltimore

Cressel

Post Tue, Jun 20 2023, 5:50 pm
I am inquiring about WITS in Baltimore for my daughter. I wanted to know if it's easy to get into or if they only take students with good SAT scores.

Also, how long does it take to get degrees from them? Do they give you your degree quick the way TTI and Sara Schenirer do, or do they make you take 3 years worth of classes?

momo6

Post Tue, Jun 20 2023, 6:12 pm
I have a couple of girls enrolled currently. They did both take sats but I’m not sure if it was required. I personally haven’t heard of anyone who wanted to go and wasn’t excepted.

So far my girls who have gone have needed 3 semesters to graduate- fall, spring and summer. This is somewhat dependent on what credits they have from high school , aps, sem, etc. but also somewhat dependent on what degree they want.

I have found them very easy to communicate with and I’m sure they would be happy to answer any of your questions.

Ima03

Post Wed, Jun 21 2023, 11:09 am
I don't know if they accept everyone or if they rely on SAT scores, but it's definitely not 3 years, unless you come in without any credits. Most girls come in with seminary credits.

Persevere

Post Wed, Jun 21 2023, 11:13 am
They won't reject someone based on SAT score. They do have standards as far as the types of girls though. It is overall a bais Yaakov hashkafa with a mild out of town flavor.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics