Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Plus Size Fashion- Safe Haven
I don’t just cried and cried
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, Jun 25 2023, 10:56 am
amother Chocolate wrote:
I like to shop on my own and they were helpful with any questions I had. They have all the stuff that Jewish stores carry. I found lots of tops and skirts. I do agree the dresses were mostly not good but I haven’t found other stores that have good dresses for bigger people either. Where do you find better stuff?

I agree with this. I also like to shop on my own, and I usually try to bring a friend or dd who I trust to give their honest opinion, so I don't need a lot of help in clothing stores. But I found the staff in Sorority to be very helpful when I approached them. I don't remember if they ever asked if I need help, but they did help when asked and I've seen them help other customers also.

I also found some really pretty dresses there that fit me nicely. I guess we all have different taste and body shapes.

I'm surprised that some posters had bad experiences there.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Plus Size Fashion- Safe Haven