Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
ISO Hair dresser in Brooklyn (tzinua)

bumpkin2

Post Thu, Jul 27 2023, 1:24 pm
Asking for a newlywed/recent transplant/friend of mine who is looking for a hairdresser to dye her hair. She does not feel comfortable with the idea of going into a regular hair salon since there might be men there and or that could clearly see in to the salon, so I figured I'd post on her behalf here. Anyone know of such a place in Brooklyn- Flatbush, Willis, or BP? TYIA!

amother
Mayflower

Post Thu, Jul 27 2023, 1:35 pm
There are many many women who run businesses like that out of their homes. I go to someone who has a salon in her basement on ave I and Bedford, but you can for sure find someone close to where you're located.

amother
Dustypink

Post Thu, Jul 27 2023, 1:37 pm
Panim Yafot on 13 Ave does it in the back of their place- can’t be seen from outside. They also have a mechtza type item if you request it.

amother
Starflower

Post Thu, Jul 27 2023, 1:40 pm
At Panim Yaffot, ask for a private hair appointment. They provide a privacy screen.

bumpkin2

Post Thu, Jul 27 2023, 1:50 pm
amother Mayflower wrote:
There are many many women who run businesses like that out of their homes. I go to someone who has a salon in her basement on ave I and Bedford, but you can for sure find someone close to where you're located.

Can you share her details w me. The girl lives in that neighborhood it might be more shayach for her. She's 25/J/K I think.

amother
Mayflower

Post Thu, Jul 27 2023, 2:45 pm
bumpkin2 wrote:
Can you share her details w me. The girl lives in that neighborhood it might be more shayach for her. She's 25/J/K I think.

Nora
347-278-1336
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries