Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Neurolinks program

ching chong

Post Sun, Apr 02 2023, 2:41 am
Hi. Im in the process of signing up my child for the Neurolinks program but I would like to hear from anyone that did it and how successful it was? How much time and patience is this going to take on a daily basis so he can succeed? Do the parents have to be very involved?
This is a very expensive program and I want to feel confident about it! Please share all the details! Thank you!

ruchelbuckle

Post Sun, Apr 02 2023, 12:02 pm
Hi- I am also in the process of signing my child up for Neurolinks. I haven't committed yet, but I did do the evaluation. After I did the evaluation, they gave me 3 references who had the same issues as him. I didn't get in touch with any of them, so I will try again the week after pesach. Yes, 1 parent needs to do about 1 hour a day with the child, 5 days a week.

ching chong

Post Sun, Apr 02 2023, 5:04 pm
One hour daily is a big commitment! And the child has to work along which is even harder! I’m desperate but nervous if this will work out..🤦🏻‍♀️

happyone

Post Sun, Apr 02 2023, 5:14 pm
Ask for references of those that may have seen long term results before committing.

amother
SandyBrown

Post Sun, Apr 02 2023, 5:28 pm
You can search for old posts re neurolinks.
Parents need to be involved or hire someone to do it. It is a vert intense course.

ching chong

Post Sun, Apr 02 2023, 5:39 pm
I definitely will. Thank you!

amother
Cornsilk

Post Mon, Apr 10 2023, 2:58 am
How much does this cost? What about the zoom option?

It seems to target a wide variety of issues so how can it work for so many diverse issues? What exactly is it?

amother
Starflower

Post Mon, Apr 10 2023, 5:35 am
What are your child’s issues and did you have them properly evaluated by real professionals before signing up for this?

Post Sat, Aug 05 2023, 6:28 pm
I am almost done with my 13 year old son who is ADHD and have seen very good results so far. Highly recommended!

amother
Lilac

Post Sun, Aug 06 2023, 12:17 am
I believ e it works for many issues bec it targets the core brain focusing which results in many symptoms. But I don’t know 4 sure.

Either way- even if it’s intense there are no shortcuts when it comes o]to neuro divergent kids/kids with challenges etc.

I recently saw this saying and loved it:
The fastest way to get somewhere big is the slowest route.

amother
Sienna

Post Sun, Aug 06 2023, 12:27 am
Hi,

I did the program with my daughter (hired someone to be the one working with her), and during h erst couple of weeks, she made insane progress! Went from being a non-reader to a reader and form being extremely far behind in school to being moderately far behind. She did not finish the program because she was not fully cooperative and stopped making progress at one point. We paused it for now (not an option in most places, but we are out of town...)

It is not a miracle as they promise, but it certainly has amazing merits and is a great program.

I VERY strongly recommend you find someone else to do the work with your child. you can seriously jeopardize your relationship with your child by being the one doing the exercises daily. The program is effective, but very difficult on the child.

By the way, to answer the other questions about professionals... I am a professional myself, and I believe that when a child has been to traditional therapists and still didn't progress at the rate desired, anything and everything should be explored.

amother
Diamond

Post Sun, Aug 06 2023, 12:37 am
amother Lilac wrote:
I believ e it works for many issues bec it targets the core brain focusing which results in many symptoms. But I don’t know 4 sure.

Either way- even if it’s intense there are no shortcuts when it comes o]to neuro divergent kids/kids with challenges etc.

I recently saw this saying and loved it:
The fastest way to get somewhere big is the slowest route.

If something takes a very long time to work, that’s not exactly a sure sign that it’s working. Slower doesn’t necessarily mean better.

amother
Lilac

Post Sun, Aug 06 2023, 12:41 am
amother Diamond wrote:
If something takes a very long time to work, that’s not exactly a sure sign that it’s working. Slower doesn’t necessarily mean better.

I don’t know of healing methods that work fast on neuro divergent brains, neither on relationship challenges, neither on diets …or any other big life stuff.

Post Sun, Aug 06 2023, 4:27 am
I used incentives to keep my son interested in doing the work.
It took a few tries to figure out what keeps him the most incentivized.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics