Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
Prize system

amother
OP

Post Fri, Aug 11 2023, 12:37 am
What's your method?
I want something that is exciting, easy to stay on top of and maintainable.

I've done individual and class points, daily raffles, prize shops I couldn't figure out how they can keep all their points saved and the apps were hard to keep consistent and exciting.

Please tell me what you do and which age/gender?

(Younger elementary boys for reference)

amother
Dahlia

Post Fri, Aug 11 2023, 12:54 am
I bought cute punch cards from ali. Put it on the corner of desk and go around with hole puncher and when it's all done they got soda or prize.

Scratch off cards are very easy and cool. You print cards with rewards on it and put these silver scratch off stickers. They earn it and then they get to scratch it off and gets whats under it.

This is for the whole class. You make a cute poster with the reward. Like an oaktag and it says popcorn party. Color it cute... Cut it into pieces and they earn the puzzle piece. When the whole poster is done they get what it says.

Similarly write out a message. For example : Great Job! We will have an exciting popcorn part.
write the letters on individual cards. Number it in the back. hang up a poster with a space for every card and a number. Kids earn cards with letters. At the end of the day they hang it in the right place on the poster. When they get the whole message they earn the prize.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics