Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Oppenheimer or Barbie?
Previous  1  2  3

Oppenheimer or Barbie?
Oppenheimer  
 13%  [ 22 ]
Barbie  
 29%  [ 50 ]
Both  
 8%  [ 15 ]
Neither  
 17%  [ 29 ]
I don’t watch movies  
 30%  [ 51 ]
Total Votes : 167

amother
Tuberose

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 12:09 pm
You all don't care that Caviezel is really antisemitic and a Q-anon wacko? Okaaaay....

amother
Iris

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 12:43 pm
Sound of freedom was hard to watch but it was worth it. I actually learned something and it made me feel grateful for the life that I have.

Barbie was such a waste of time. No depth, no meaning. I couldn’t keep my eyes open. I was going through a rough time and I wanted to distract myself with something fun and light but this was just too meaningless and superficial for me

amother
Pewter

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 12:55 pm
I watched Barbie expecting it to be a fun cute movie but it had depth to it. When America's character gave her monologue of what is expected of women, I ugly cried. There happened to be a trans barbie but if you didn't know you wouldn't know. I thought the scenes and outfits were beautiful, the movie was funny and fun but it also was very real and was very relatable. I don't think it was "woke" I just think it was realistic but more people don't want to admit it for whatever reason. Anyway, people should watch it before they bash it and while I wouldn't like my daughters watch it since it's not a kids movie, it really wasn't inappropriate.

amother
Arcticblue

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 1:28 pm
I really want to see Oppenheimer on Imax - I think n there’s only 1 more week.
I don’t have much interest in seeing barbie on big screen.
but oppenheimer is a masterpiece by Christopher Nolan - the greatest producer ever!
and it doesn’t hurt that there’s like 7 Alist actors in it.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics