Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Current style window treatments

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 23 2023, 12:55 pm
For my living/dining room. My zebra shades have seen better days. I need to replace them but I don’t think I want to do zebra again they were just too delicate for my kids. I also think they aren’t as current as they once were. Any ideas? I know I could in a window treatment guy but I need to do this on my own bec of budget issues lol. Someone mentioned that pple are doing a more opaque look. Anyone have any idea what they are called or what to google? Thanks!

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Aug 15 2023, 12:39 am
Bump
Wondering same

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, Aug 15 2023, 12:57 am
amother OP wrote:
For my living/dining room. My zebra shades have seen better days. I need to replace them but I don’t think I want to do zebra again they were just too delicate for my kids. I also think they aren’t as current as they once were. Any ideas? I know I could in a window treatment guy but I need to do this on my own bec of budget issues lol. Someone mentioned that pple are doing a more opaque look. Anyone have any idea what they are called or what to google? Thanks!

Sheer curtains
elegant material roller shade
Roman shade
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics