Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Is it average to earn over $350k
Previous  1  2  3  4

Earn more than $350k?
Yes  
 5%  [ 16 ]
No  
 94%  [ 289 ]
Total Votes : 305

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Sep 05 2023, 10:10 am
amother Salmon wrote:
No it supports a totally different concept. I don't know how to phrase it nicely.

Why do you care if she has cleaning help or not ? That’s so rude . Did she put down those who do have cleaning help? Was she rude to you?

I can’t understand it either , but I’m not going to put down someone who’s not bothering me or anyone else . Live and let live .

amother
DarkRed

Post Tue, Sep 05 2023, 10:36 am
amother Tiffanyblue wrote:
I'm not sure why it's so shocking. We don't need the help and as a family of five, we don't eat that much. I meal prep in the beginning of the week for my husband and I (for dietary reasons), my kids are home for breakfast and dinner. Snacks are easy (we pack fruit and whatever else their into plus water in reusable bottles). My kids like simple food so dinner is usually a crock pot meal of beef and broccoli over white rice or Mexican sausages over spaghetti. We don't have multiple courses everyday and shabbos is simple by us. It's not like I'm restrictive; my family has more than they need. We just aren't into food or stuff. You seem bothered by my life choices, given our income. Why?

Side point, but I feel validated that you view $500 a week on groceries as low. My grocery bill has recently neared that with twice the number of kids and it feels extremely high.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics