Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
What is the most embarrassing thing your dc wore to morah
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Currant

Post Fri, Sep 15 2023, 2:38 pm
My 3 year old was obsessed with a giant kippah that said in very large letters Chabad.org.

A relative picked in up in Chabad headquarters. We are the furthest thing from Chabad but respect them tremendously.

He wore it to yeshiva every day for months. It was larger than his entire head. More like a hat. He was a wonderful Chabad ambassador and no one seemed to mind

amother
Dimgray

Post Fri, Sep 15 2023, 3:05 pm
My three year old daughter wore Tzitzis one day when I was recovering after birth. (Yes she’s a first girl after a bunch of boys!)

She always wanted tzitzis but it was strictly for the playroom when playing tatty and mommy, until it wasn’t.

She laughs when I tell her this, she’s a big girl now and very cute and feminine!

gorgeousmom

Post Fri, Sep 15 2023, 5:31 pm
Well, my daughter wore pink snow boots today to the dollar store. No embarrassment from her whatsoever!

amother
Stone

Post Fri, Sep 15 2023, 5:39 pm
When ds was almost three, he insisted on going to his playgroup in two long braids. He did look adorable though. Same ds also insisted on wearing his new suspenders and bowtie that he wore to his brother's bar mitzvah the night before- over his t shirt.

amother
Stone

Post Fri, Sep 15 2023, 5:44 pm
amother Coral wrote:
My daughter insists on wearing her Floafers to school.

19 month old dd was in a mood yesterday and refused to wear her shoes to day care. I was not in the mood of fighting with her so I sent her in Floafers. I didn't realize that I should be mortified though Wink

bnm

Post Fri, Sep 15 2023, 5:53 pm
Nothing is wrong with floafers in school. I am sometimes afraid to compliment children on their clothes- I don't want them to decide to wear it daily.

amother
Springgreen

Post Sun, Sep 17 2023, 5:04 pm
As a morah myself, I know how my compliment can make it or break it for mom. One student would repeatedly wear the same outfit and once proudly tell me, I cried so hard and my mommy let me take it from the hamper! I told her that morah isn't happy when you don't listen to mommy and that I wanted to see her other dress. From that day on she wore different clothes and was super proud of herself. Morahs, please try to help the mommys!!

amother
Royalblue

Post Sun, Sep 17 2023, 6:25 pm
I had a neighbor that her 3yo son insisted on wearing a petticoat all the time. He even wore it over his outfit at his sisters wedding. Mom acted as if it was adorable.

amother
Dahlia

Post Sun, Sep 17 2023, 9:56 pm
amother Coral wrote:
My daughter insists on wearing her Floafers to school.

In early pregnancy my husband was trying to be helpful and get the kids out to school. I recently gotten them dark colored floafers.
When one of the kids came off the bus in the afternoon I realized they had worn the floafers to school.
The child was upset because other kids were teasing about wearing slippers.
It wasn't terrible but I wonder what the teacher was thinking....

amother
Brown

Post Sun, Sep 17 2023, 10:00 pm
amother Dahlia wrote:
In early pregnancy my husband was trying to be helpful and get the kids out to school. I recently gotten them dark colored floafers.
When one of the kids came off the bus in the afternoon I realized they had worn the floafers to school.
The child was upset because other kids were teasing about wearing slippers.
It wasn't terrible but I wonder what the teacher was thinking....

She didn’t think twice. Wearing floafers to school has become the norm. It’s ok!

amother
Midnight

Post Sun, Sep 17 2023, 11:00 pm
Not school but I have a son who is special. He's not in school, his therapists come to the home. Well I guess he's going through a stage because anytime anyone comes over who he likes he shows them his pen*s. His therapists, his sisters' friends, my friends, everyone. It's very embarrassing and we can't seem to get him to stop.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics