Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Doona versus Imitation
Previous  1  2

amother
Seablue

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 2:25 am
Which stroller are you getting? Many strollers are travel systems where you can click a car seat into. That's what I did. And you get the car seat with its base so you just click it in and out of the base. Although most of my kids hated the car seat and I just put them in the stroller.

MyUsername

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 5:48 am
I second getting a car seat that clicks onto your stroller. I find it very practical, push them too and from the car either with the carseat or the stroller. And a stroller pushes better than a doona.

Iymnok

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 6:12 am
If you will have to walk a bit to the car, get a stroller with carseat adapters to use for the first few months. The dooms wheels aren’t very good on curbs and uneven ground. I actually found it easier to just transfer my baby. Very easy seatbelt buckles make the difference.

smileyface123

Post Yesterday at 9:00 pm
You don’t have to get the doona. You can get a cheaper regular car seat and there are lots of options of bases / wheels that hold the car seat. Some cheaper and some more expensive. Yes, maybe it’s not as convenient because you need to spend and extra 30 seconds at your trunk but all the other pros you’ll get is so much more worth it! You’ll be happier and so will your baby!

amother
Aqua

Post Yesterday at 9:02 pm
Look into the evenflo shyft dualride . Similar idea to the doona but cheaper when it goes on sale. I got mine for $373 recently on Amazon.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics