Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Dr. Abdelhak vs West Long Branch- Not High Risk
Previous  1  2

oneofakind

Post Mon, Aug 14 2023, 9:39 pm
Happened to friends and relatives of mine in both hospitals. Sorry. It's the new reality.

oneofakind

Post Mon, Aug 14 2023, 9:40 pm
My relative was not happy. Doctor says, " Don't worry. I'll be right here." And he was while a resident delivered her.

oneofakind

Post Mon, Aug 14 2023, 9:44 pm
Another group was understaffed, maybe it changed, and many of their patients were delivered by residents.

amother
Trillium

Post Mon, Aug 14 2023, 9:46 pm
oneofakind wrote:
My relative was not happy. Doctor says, " Don't worry. I'll be right here." And he was while a resident delivered her.

Which group did she use? She def couldve refused and asked the resident to kindly leave the room. Its a pity ppl are not aware of their rights and dont advocate for themselves. I never heard of anyone who had this, everyone I know had amazing experience at monmouth with theirdr.

amother
Apple

Post Mon, Aug 14 2023, 9:51 pm
Ive had five kids at Monmouth with no resident in sight BH. D&c I had a resident. but that's totally different.

oneofakind

Post Mon, Aug 14 2023, 9:52 pm
Dr. Baum, first baby

oneofakind

Post Mon, Aug 14 2023, 9:55 pm
I had a relative ( the type he likes, her MiL used him, he delivered her DH) was delivered by a resident as well my Dad's friend. Both used Tal.

oneofakind

Post Mon, Aug 14 2023, 9:56 pm
Oops sounds bad. DD's friend.

amother
Trillium

Post Mon, Aug 14 2023, 9:59 pm
oneofakind wrote:
I had a relative ( the type he likes, her MiL used him, he delivered her DH) was delivered by a resident as well my Dad's friend. Both used Tal.

Really weird, she def couldve said she wants the dr and she wants the resident to leave the room and they wouldve had to listen. Bh I always had my dr around the entire time im in the hospital. In any event, you dont need to use a midwife group to avoid this you need to use your mouth and say no!

amother
Opal

Post Mon, Aug 14 2023, 11:25 pm
amother Trillium wrote:
Really weird, she def couldve said she wants the dr and she wants the resident to leave the room and they wouldve had to listen. Bh I always had my dr around the entire time im in the hospital. In any event, you dont need to use a midwife group to avoid this you need to use your mouth and say no!

I had a resident at monmouth and I used my mouth and she refused to leave my dr was alongside the resident but did zilch. This was a dr from Giovine's group. WLB is supposed to be very good and so is Tal if you can handle his bedside manner

shev

Post Mon, Aug 14 2023, 11:53 pm
amother Cornsilk wrote:
No one uses giovine anymore because the practice is so busy so you’ll beg get actually see giovine.
Dr Baum is an amazing Dr, but the two new drs aren’t great
Jersey shore is amazing. I liked it way better than Monmouth. I delivered at Monmouth once and Jersey shore 3 times.
Jersey shore I always had amazing nurses and it’s much more natural leaning which I like. They won’t rush to pitocin or c-section and respect your wishes for delivery positions and preferences

Wondering, what Dr.s are the new ones there?

amother
Apple

Post Tue, Aug 15 2023, 9:02 am
oneofakind wrote:
Tal's practice delivered 4 of my kids and WLB the 5th. No residents. No one else I know had residents deliver them either. I don't know what to tell you.

amother
Apple

Post Tue, Aug 15 2023, 9:03 am
amother Opal wrote:
I had a resident at monmouth and I used my mouth and she refused to leave my dr was alongside the resident but did zilch. This was a dr from Giovine's group. WLB is supposed to be very good and so is Tal if you can handle his bedside manner
No need to see Tal. The 2 lady doctors are great and do most of the deliveries.

amother
Cornsilk

Post Tue, Aug 15 2023, 9:05 am
shev wrote:
Wondering, what Dr.s are the new ones there?

Barnett and weeks

amother
Foxglove

Post Tue, Aug 15 2023, 9:16 am
Brielle ObGyn is my favorite

wazup

Post Tue, Aug 15 2023, 10:51 am
I had 4 kids by Monmouth and never had a resident either.
Had great experience each time.

amother
Arcticblue

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 9:24 pm
Dr Abdelhak’s office is really not worth it. Dr Abdelhak himself is a great doctor and a really nice guy. But the chances of seeing him are extremely slim. The office staff behind the desk are really not accommodating and make it very difficult to get an appointment with him at all. I was very disappointed with the service there the last time I used them.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries