Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Kabbalah inspiration

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 24 2023, 12:06 pm
Im searching for inspiration for a Kabbalah I should take on. Im not looking to copy but rather something that speaks to me.
I was always taught that taking on something “not to do” is easiest and most potential for success.

For example:a girl who struggles with covering her knees, threw out her two skirts that were too short and resolved not to buy short skirts again for that year. Therefore she wouldn’t have that struggle. See how she’s keeping her Kabbalah but actively not doing soemthing? Not sure I’m explaining it right.

I’d love something related to Shabbos. But I’ll take any ideas

amother
Tanzanite

Post Sun, Sep 24 2023, 12:12 pm
If you read non-Jewish books on Shabbos, return them to the library before Shabbos so you won't be tempted?

Write down the candle lighting time as 10 minutes before to light on time?

Or can you think of some specific challenges you have and a way to make that struggle less?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 24 2023, 1:37 pm
Thanks. Ya I’m just struggling trying to answer those questions. Hoping to feed off others ideas for themselves. Anyone wanna share
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational