Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
I watched the last H. Potter movie and hated it ama
Previous  1  2

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 2:55 pm
amother Jetblack wrote:
Can I give you more interesting AMA ideas?
I love giving tzedaka AMA
I love helping others AMA
I only have boys AMA
I have a fun business AMA
I love shopping AMA
I have full time cleaning help AMA
Need I go on?
I’d love if you do one of these.

Why ?

amother
Jetblack

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 2:57 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
Why ?

Just more interesting topics for many. That simple. (I didn’t watch HP movies. No interest)
You were saying you had a dream of having an ama thread so I gave you more fun ideas.

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 3:20 pm
amother Jetblack wrote:
Just more interesting topics for many. That simple. (I didn’t watch HP movies. No interest)
You were saying you had a dream of having an ama thread so I gave you more fun ideas.

It’s not that serious lol. I have bigger and better dreams .

amother
Hibiscus

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 5:28 pm
For those haters of the movies, you can look forward to the tv series which should hopefully be happening in the next couple of years. I'm hoping the tv series will allow them to go into more depth and cover more of the books than the movies did. Or at least, can they really screw up the series more than the movies already did?

amother
Quince

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 5:36 pm
Were there any hp movies that you liked if you read the books first??

I read the books between the 5th and 6th movie coming out so my favorite movie is the 2nd because I still had low expectations

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 6:52 pm
amother Quince wrote:
Were there any hp movies that you liked if you read the books first??

I read the books between the 5th and 6th movie coming out so my favorite movie is the 2nd because I still had low expectations

No. I didn’t really like them . But the final battle was depicted horribly and I don’t understand why. Some things are really hard to film, I get it . But why couldn’t Neville kill nagini when Harry was in hagrids arms ? What was that whole bizarre battle between Voldemort and Harry ? Why couldn’t they have it in the castle with everyone standing around and watching ? It’s like they thought they were making it cooler or better but really it was just idiotic . I hate stupid people . I guess that’s why I’m so mad about it !!!

singleagain

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 8:18 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
Yes. The scene when they fly away on the dragon. But to be honest I was spacing out or on my phone for most of the movie. And that’s was a great question ! Thanks !

My dream of having my own ask me anything is coming true !! 🤣

I haven't watched the movie in a while but the dragon definitely is an amazing scene!

By the way, are you talking about the last movie deathly hallows part 2 or did you mean the last movie parts 1 and 2 together? Cuz honestly what did you think about them splitting it up?

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 8:26 pm
singleagain wrote:
I haven't watched the movie in a while but the dragon definitely is an amazing scene!

By the way, are you talking about the last movie deathly hallows part 2 or did you mean the last movie parts 1 and 2 together? Cuz honestly what did you think about them splitting it up?

Well they had to split them up. It was way to long otherwise .

singleagain

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 8:33 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
Well they had to split them up. It was way to long otherwise .

Well yeah but they could have lost. I feel like half the battle of Hogwarts in exchange for other parts and maybe cut it down a bit

amother
Pewter

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 8:40 pm
I agree about the battle between Harry and Voldemort. It was written much better and was more satisfying in the book.

Crookshanks

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 10:37 pm
I really dislike the battle between Harry and Voldemort. Half the point of the battle is that Harry explained about Snape's loyalties in front of everyone and it didn't happen in the movies. And Voldemort sort of blew away into ashes instead of dying like a normal, mortal man. The movies messed up so many things but I'll still watch snippets just to get warm and cozy feelings.

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 10:41 pm
Crookshanks wrote:
I really dislike the battle between Harry and Voldemort. Half the point of the battle is that Harry explained about Snape's loyalties in front of everyone and it didn't happen in the movies. And Voldemort sort of blew away into ashes instead of dying like a normal, mortal man. The movies messed up so many things but I'll still watch snippets just to get warm and cozy feelings.

It was horrible!!! Awful !!! The whole reason for this thread !!!

And why?? What was the reason ? Why did they change all those details ?

Crookshanks

Post Fri, Oct 06 2023, 10:49 am
I am so with you. Everything they changed just made it worse.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics