Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Severe back pain-pls help
Previous  1  2  3

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 11 2023, 8:17 am
Just an update for all u caring imas-
I woke up today and bh I can stand straight. I think yesterday I had relief in the morning too. But I’m being extremely careful and I’m going to behave as if it’s still excruciating so that my body can rest and heal.

And I called and left a message for a different and hopefully more experienced chiropractor that I got from a holistic cousin

amother
Green

Post Wed, Oct 11 2023, 8:50 am
Does a chiropractor help with pain pain instantaneously?
I’ve been having lower back pain for 2 weeks and this morning it got aggravated by bending down. I was in excruciating pain and am using a heating pad now.
Normally I would wait it out for a couple of days but an wondering if a chiropractor can heal it right away

amother
Taupe

Post Wed, Oct 11 2023, 8:51 am
amother OP wrote:
Just an update for all u caring imas-
I woke up today and bh I can stand straight. I think yesterday I had relief in the morning too. But I’m being extremely careful and I’m going to behave as if it’s still excruciating so that my body can rest and heal.

And I called and left a message for a different and hopefully more experienced chiropractor that I got from a holistic cousin

That's amazing. Let's just hope it only gets better and better

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 11 2023, 9:08 am
amother Green wrote:
Does a chiropractor help with pain pain instantaneously?
I’ve been having lower back pain for 2 weeks and this morning it got aggravated by bending down. I was in excruciating pain and am using a heating pad now.
Normally I would wait it out for a couple of days but an wondering if a chiropractor can heal it right away

I think it usually helps because ur spine is pressing on a nerve the wrong way and they can realign it

amother
Linen

Post Wed, Oct 11 2023, 3:49 pm
amother Maize wrote:
We obviously don’t know all your details and history but please, please, please, after my own personal journey and misdiagnosis go to a proper Dr. to rule out anything more serious.
Then you can make an educated decision regarding chiropractor or Sarno or Emotion Code as well as Somatic Therapy or Feldenkraiz etc. which could all possibly be very effective.
Hatzlocho and to good health and happiness!

This.

Pls see a doctor ASAP!
You should take an MRI to rule out what exactly is causing your issue.
Your doc can give you a referral for an MRI

Refuah shelaimah!

oneofakind

Post Wed, Oct 11 2023, 4:43 pm
FYI, many insurance won't give approval for an MRI until you do 6 weeks of physical therapy. Sounds bizarre but true. Unless maybe there is a doctor who knows how to get around that.

sigree

Post Wed, Oct 11 2023, 4:50 pm
Is there any chance you’re constipated? You can be constipated even if you’re going to the bathroom because some fecal matter can get left behind (it’s called incomplete evacuation). Try cutting sweeteners and white flour from your diet, take ginger supplements and drink water. See if it improves.

amother
Lemonlime

Post Wed, Oct 11 2023, 5:41 pm
amother OP wrote:
It started when I was struggling from something last week in a ton of stress

I know people try the Sarno method for back pain that’s a result of stress. Maybe others can help with additional info.

amother
Tomato

Post Thu, Oct 12 2023, 12:21 am
Percoset

amother
Oldlace

Post Thu, Oct 12 2023, 12:34 am
Was coming on here to suggest Dr. Sarno and I see a few people have mentioned it. Please look into it!
There are old threads on the topic
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise