Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Genuinely curious how ppl do this
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Firebrick

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 7:35 pm
amother Darkblue wrote:
lol same. I’m very young but I still get so stressed about my long-term plan, how will I pay for my future kids’ weddings? And then sometimes I think I am getting wayyy ahead of myself. The world could be so different by then.

Where did you hear everyone will be rich by mashiach?

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 7:42 pm
amother Foxglove wrote:
Im starting to think that all those spenders are actually going to have the last laugh so to speak. I spend all my life living wisely so I can always put away for my kids future and bh accumulated through nice investments for them while living with what I need and bh I have everything I need plus. But now I feel moshiach is coming and the whole world will have an abundance so maybe enjoying my money wouldve been the smarter choice, who knows?

They won’t have any interest in Louis Vuitton or balenciaga when Moshiach comes while you’ll have money to give to tzedakah or buy chashuv karbanos for the BHMK

amother
Lightgray

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 8:44 pm
Someone who is close to me is obsessed with designer and can not afford it. Claims she grew up with it and she just appreciates it.
Supposedly she buys them on "sale" which is still a couple of hundred if not thousands more than non designer.
I think it's an illness. She just swipes the magical credit card and poor husband is left with the hefty bill. It's insane.
Not everyone wearing designer can afford it.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics