Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Looking for info Baila Stein

jewishmom5

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 12:22 pm
On Baila Stein from Interact Language Therapy. I am hearing very mixed information about her. If anyone has used her personally for their child or knows someone first hand that used her can you please pm me. I am trying to find out solid information about her clinic.

Last edited by jewishmom5 on Mon, Oct 23 2023, 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Forsythia

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 3:55 pm
jewishmom5 wrote:
On Baila Stein from Interact Language Therapy. I am hearing very mixed information about her. If anyone has used her personally for their child or knows someone first hand that used her can you please pm me. I am trying to find out solid information about her clinic.

You might get more responses if you put what you want info on IN the subject title

jewishmom5

Post Wed, Oct 25 2023, 3:20 pm
Bump

Anyone?

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Oct 25 2023, 4:09 pm
It's a business she's advertised like she has unique methods.She charges thousands for her initial evaluation. She is good working with the child.You also aren't necessarily seeing her and I didn't feel like the others in her therapy have her knowledge either way. When people are desparate they think they need somone that could sell them the bridge. B"h my DC was successful going another route. Another person who started with her felt the same.
You bumped the thread up so I'm responding but I hope you get better answers closer to what your looking for

jewishmom5

Post Wed, Oct 25 2023, 10:35 pm
amother Papaya wrote:
It's a business she's advertised like she has unique methods.She charges thousands for her initial evaluation. She is good working with the child.You also aren't necessarily seeing her and I didn't feel like the others in her therapy have her knowledge either way. When people are desparate they think they need somone that could sell them the bridge. B"h my DC was successful going another route. Another person who started with her felt the same.
You bumped the thread up so I'm responding but I hope you get better answers closer to what your looking for

Thank you for responding! Did you start with her and then stop? Do you mind me asking which route you ended up taking?

mom2be1

Post Tue, Oct 31 2023, 11:35 pm
Following
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries