Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
ANYONE HAVE SUCCESS WITH BIG EXERCISE BALL?

queen

Post Mon, Aug 04 2008, 12:51 pm
Just bought one of those big exercise balls to work my lower ab. (stomach area below belly button, for post baby fat that needs tightening).

Anyone else have this ball, and find you were successful with it?
Or other successful way of getting that fat gone for good?

greenfire

Post Mon, Aug 04 2008, 12:53 pm
I've successfully pumped air into it ... and it decorates the corner of my living room ... Bounce Bounce

Beauty and the Beast

Post Mon, Aug 04 2008, 12:53 pm
I just started doing a class that uses the medicine balls. I cannot tell you how charley horse I was from it, ( which usually tells me I worked that area!) my lower stomach was feeling much more tighter and toned from it, so I would tell you to research medicine ball on google and see diff workouts to target your lower stomach area. I have the same problem as you, and I am happy to see that it will hopefully work!

ClaRivka

Post Mon, Aug 04 2008, 1:23 pm
DO CRUNCHES ON THE BALL!!! IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!

Clarissa

Post Mon, Aug 04 2008, 1:28 pm
greenfire wrote:
I've successfully pumped air into it ... and it decorates the corner of my living room ... Bounce Bounce
I have successfully rolled mine from room to room. Our OT uses it in my kid's therapy, so it's good for that. Looking at it right now, and it's cute.

greenfire

Post Mon, Aug 04 2008, 1:33 pm
Clarissa wrote:
greenfire wrote:
I have successfully rolled mine from room to room. Our OT uses it in my kid's therapy, so it's good for that. Looking at it right now, and it's cute.

my ball is cute too ... actually I think I got it for dd3 cause she collects all sorts of balls ... but now the kitties jump on it and we pray it doesn't pop shock ... we simply adore the way it looks Bounce Bounce

8mom

Post Mon, Aug 04 2008, 2:17 pm
I had one for physiotherapy exercises and the kids successfully knocked over the Shabbos candles with it and set fire to a bowl of salad! I haven't used one since.

greenfire

Post Mon, Aug 04 2008, 2:22 pm
creative kids ... I thought fire was for dessert only ... What
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise