Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Music and Performing Arts
Storing sheet music

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 02 2023, 12:31 pm
my daughter and I both have printed out sheet music. right now it's stored in a folder but as we are compiling more music it's not working so well.
I was thinking about putting it in sheet protectors in a binder but then saw online that you can get something to punch holes and then bind it.
I would want to be able to keep adding songs as we learn new ones.
was wondering if anyone who plays music has a system that they like and links to the products they used.
Thank you!

honeymoon

Post Thu, Nov 02 2023, 1:53 pm
I just keep it in a binder with sheet protectors. Works well for me

Chayalle

Post Thu, Nov 02 2023, 2:55 pm
Binder with sheet protectors.

We have different ones. For example, I have a binder with music of songs around the year (starts with songs for Elul, Tishrei, goes thru the year. There's a Chanukah song section, etc...with dividers...), I have one of d'veikus songs (it was a songbook I bought that fell apart, so I put them in sheet protectors/binder), Journeys (same), etc....

Sometimes I print off music for a particular song (usually something my girls wanted to play) and I staple the music to a report--style folder (what do you call those cardboard things you would use to store a report you have to hand in?), so you can just open it and play that particular song.

I stack some inside the piano bench, and some on a small coffee table near the piano.....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Music and Performing Arts