Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Beit shemesh
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 13 2023, 11:34 am
realeez wrote:
I highly recommend renting before buying. I’m glad we did! Not anon so you can Pm me if you have any specific questions.

I am being told that renting prices did not go up the past few years. Only the cost of buying went up.
Is that the case for gimmel and daled?
How much is a 5 room rental in daled and how much is it in gimmel?

realeez

Post Mon, Nov 13 2023, 11:36 am
amother OP wrote:
I am being told that renting prices did not go up the past few years. Only the cost of buying went up.

Rentals in Alef went down in the last year from what I saw… lots more rentals sitting empty. Not sure about prices in gimmel or daled, just that I am glad I didn’t rush to buy and scouted out where I wanted to live first.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 13 2023, 11:47 am
realeez wrote:
Rentals in Alef went down in the last year from what I saw… lots more rentals sitting empty. Not sure about prices in gimmel or daled, just that I am glad I didn’t rush to buy and scouted out where I wanted to live first.

Can you tell me more about that? Why did you change your mind after you rented?

LovesHashem

Post Mon, Nov 13 2023, 11:47 am
amother OP wrote:

The renting prices have gone up as well.

5 bedroom or 5 rooms?

In Israel 5 rooms means 4 bedrooms.

Note that daled does have some extremists and there's a lot of building still so lots of Arabs around.

mezzyhed848

Post Mon, Nov 13 2023, 11:54 am
You can check rental and purchase prices here: http://en.rentbetshemesh.com/p.....ale=0

Also by looking up by neighborhood on yad2.co.il

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 13 2023, 12:03 pm
LovesHashem wrote:
The renting prices have gone up as well.

5 bedroom or 5 rooms?

In Israel 5 rooms means 4 bedrooms.

Note that daled does have some extremists and there's a lot of building still so lots of Arabs around.

extremists?

amother
Rose

Post Mon, Nov 13 2023, 12:15 pm
amother OP wrote:
extremists?

A.k.a. Kannoim or Sikrikim. People who are extremely anti-State and very outspoken about it, including unruly demonstrations, and who have also clashed with MO or other more modern people at the borders of their turf. Very strict approach to tznius, including occasional attacks on not tzniusdik passerbys.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 13 2023, 12:35 pm
amother Rose wrote:
A.k.a. Kannoim or Sikrikim. People who are extremely anti-State and very outspoken about it, including unruly demonstrations, and who have also clashed with MO or other more modern people at the borders of their turf. Very strict approach to tznius, including occasional attacks on not tzniusdik passerbys.

I thought they live in RBS Bet

amother
Rose

Post Mon, Nov 13 2023, 12:41 pm
amother OP wrote:

Someone above posted that there are some in Daled, too. As I don't live in RBS, I have no first hand knowledge of where exactly they are. But you asked about extremists, so I tried to explain what they are.

Reality

Post Mon, Nov 13 2023, 12:49 pm
amother OP wrote:

Many young families have moved to daled because of cheaper prices. It has caused clashes.

ProudMommie

Post Mon, Nov 13 2023, 12:50 pm
I am chareidi and I live on dolev in ramat bet shemesh alef. U r welcome to message me anytime and I will give u my whatsap number ..and then we can speak or message and..u can ask all ur questions etc... Will try to help with anything ...bsimcha..

Dolly151

Post Mon, Nov 13 2023, 1:55 pm
I have a 5 bedroom duplex garden apt in gimmel 1.it's renovated nicely. I'm paying 6700 and I think it's pretty fair to high in terms of pricing. I love it here in gimmel. It's peaceful - like not loud at night but also ppl around during the day. There's lots of olim here. It's a young family community.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions