Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Emunah and Finances
Previous  1  2

amother
Trillium

Post Thu, Dec 14 2023, 10:22 am
We were in this situation a few months ago. My husband was way stronger in his emunah than me. My husband was out of work for close to 5 months. (Bh I have a good job, but doesn't cover expenses with tuition). At one point my husband threw in the towel. He said to Hashem--"I give up. I'm searching and searching for a job with very few bites or interviews. If You want me to have a job, give me one. It's in Your hands now" (or something like that) BH very shortly after he landed his current job.

amother
Foxglove

Post Thu, Dec 14 2023, 10:52 am
We are also in a really difficult financial situation, lots and lots of debt. But Hashem always comes through, we are in debt but we still continue living a decent life.
At the same time my husband is sick with the dreaded disease and I say Thank you Hashem if you need to take the money so that my husband becomes healthy. Many rabbonim say that Hashem takes your parnassa instead of sending you other much worst problems. So please concentrate on saying mizmor letodah and finding all the good things Hasem gives you on a daily basis. Money will come iy'h stay strong and stay positive. Sending you hugs.

amother
Bellflower

Post Thu, Dec 14 2023, 11:01 am
someone told me a beautiful thing

he said

sometimes it seems our efforts aren't going anywhere when really Hashem is orchestrating events so that all pieces fall into place

he quoted a story of s/o saying shir hashirim for 40 days multiple times before seeing a yeshuah [he was looking for a shiduch]
and than he heard that his kallah had multiple siblings in front of her - and each time he completed the 40 days another one of her siblings found their shiduch thereby inching his own shiduch closer [in a community where skipping older siblings is atypical]

so I'm holding onto that

P.S. Refuah shlaima to the amother husband who isn't well. Hashem should send him full recovery and for your entire household parnashah with shefa
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics