Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Bras

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 1:56 pm
I have had 4 kids. Nursed 2 and pumped for 2. Now my breasts are funny shaped which I know is normal but I cannot find comfortable bras that don't feel like they are crushing me some where. Are they suppose to be uncomfortable? I mainly wear them for clothes that are designed for bra shape or so my n*pples so protrude since I am small (32aa). I have spent the last few months trying to find a decent bra that I can wear all day. I cannot be the only person with this issue.

amother
Ultramarine

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 3:20 pm
So interesting to read your post. I guess the grass is not always greener on the other side. I wear a 38DDD and must have an underwire which is torture and misery all day long. I always imagined that for women who are very small they can just throw on a soft cami type bra, or even nipple shields with no bra, that feels like wearing nothing at all. Have I been wrong all this time?

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 7:32 pm
you should be professionally sized.

amother
Acacia

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 7:39 pm
Why can't you wear soft sports bras? You don't need much at your size. And you are likely buying the wrong size if you are that uncomfortable.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 7:39 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
you should be professionally sized.

I was. Didn't take into account my nipples.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 7:40 pm
amother Acacia wrote:
Why can't you wear soft sports bras? You don't need much at your size. And you are likely buying the wrong size if you are that uncomfortable.

Tried that. Still crushes me.

amother
Acacia

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 7:42 pm
I don't understand how it's crushing you. How many brands did you try? Are you maybe just super sensitive to having anything there? Maybe you are pregnant again?

amother
Outerspace

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 7:45 pm
It sounds like the bra is putting too much pressure on your nipples, correct?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 7:46 pm
amother Acacia wrote:
I don't understand how it's crushing you. How many brands did you try? Are you maybe just super sensitive to having anything there? Maybe you are pregnant again?

It pushes my nipples in and I don't like it. Nipples grow with each baby, the rest of me shrank back to 32aa.

amother
Outerspace

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 9:35 pm
amother OP wrote:
It pushes my nipples in and I don't like it. Nipples grow with each baby, the rest of me shrank back to 32aa.

You don't like how it feels or does it warp the shape of your nipples and make them look awkward? I lean forward when putting my bra on and I'm careful that they bend in an even upward position.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics