Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
How concerned do we need to be for covid part #2?
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Lightyellow

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 10:18 pm
GLUE wrote:
Are they in factory sealed bottles?

Factory sealed blister packs.
Do you people realize there are large cities filled with wealthy, cultured, educated people in South America? Do you really think they have no safe meds?

amother
Oleander

Post Sat, Dec 23 2023, 8:06 pm
amother Almond wrote:
You couldn't be more wrong....

https://www.medrxiv.org/conten.....ll#T2

GLUE

Post Sat, Dec 23 2023, 10:49 pm
amother Lightyellow wrote:
Factory sealed blister packs.
Do you people realize there are large cities filled with wealthy, cultured, educated people in South America? Do you really think they have no safe meds?

The reason why I asked if they are in factory sealed bottles is because there was a scandal a few years ago were people were buying the bottles and splitting them. Only they were not they were selling fake medicine.

If it's in factory blister packs it's most likely the same stuff that sold here, if you can get it(not to mention cheaper)

amother
Ultramarine

Post Sat, Dec 23 2023, 11:21 pm
My friend had Covid and was out of work for a week. I asked if it felt like a flu. She said "it was 5 times worse than the flu. I felt like I was dying."

amother
Ruby

Post Sat, Dec 23 2023, 11:42 pm
amother DarkGreen wrote:
Sorry folks. While most people aren't getting very sick, my husband
landed in the hospital and is there still for over a week. I'm sick like a dog for almost 3 weeks and can't even visit him.

Most of my kids had it like a bad flu, one had it mild, one had it pretty bad but is OK now
Did he have any health problems before he got covid? Did he take anything for it? Was he vaccinated? Have a family member with diabetes who refuses to vaccinate. Refuah shlaima.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics