Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
How do memoi kids tights and socks run?

bargainlover

Post Wed, Jan 03 2024, 11:27 am
Do I go according to clothing size for the tights, or the chart on the package? What about knee socks?

tzila

Post Wed, Jan 03 2024, 12:09 pm
Hi- I sell these. In general, always go by the charts with a few exceptions. Tights always go by HEIGHT & WEIGHT- never shoe size. The cotton tights run true to size, the lycra winter opaque tights run SMALL- size up at least 1 from whatever it says on the chart.
As a rule for all tights, if the height falls in one sizing and the weight in another- go with whichever is the bigger size.
If you don't know your child's height and weight, you can go by clothing size, but it's not the most recommended way.
Knee sock (all socks) go by SHOE SIZE. There is a chart on the back of the packaging for that as well, but you may need to convert to European or US depending on the chart.

bargainlover

Post Wed, Jan 03 2024, 12:25 pm
tzila wrote:
Hi- I sell these. In general, always go by the charts with a few exceptions. Tights always go by HEIGHT & WEIGHT- never shoe size. The cotton tights run true to size, the lycra winter opaque tights run SMALL- size up at least 1 from whatever it says on the chart.
As a rule for all tights, if the height falls in one sizing and the weight in another- go with whichever is the bigger size.
If you don't know your child's height and weight, you can go by clothing size, but it's not the most recommended way.
Knee sock (all socks) go by SHOE SIZE. There is a chart on the back of the packaging for that as well, but you may need to convert to European or US depending on the chart.

Thank you so much!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics