Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Looking for good GP on Amerigroup

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 9:10 pm
I really need a GP. Haven't had one for years, but the time has more than come. I just had my second child, bH, but I have an issue that I need to work with a GP on. Anyone know a good female GP that takes Amerigroup?
I'm stuck...

mrsnistar

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 8:12 pm
bump

amother
Moonstone

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 8:23 pm
I'd love to help you but I haven't found a good gp in lakewood, period. :/

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 11:25 pm
Dr. Bacon in chemed is great. Has a little bit of a brash personality but is really great and give you time once she’s in the room. (Frum female Dr)

You can try Cohen and lempel. They have female NPs and PAs. Never used them though

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 04 2024, 8:19 pm
amother Saddlebrown wrote:
Dr. Bacon in chemed is great. Has a little bit of a brash personality but is really great and give you time once she’s in the room. (Frum female Dr)

You can try Cohen and lempel. They have female NPs and PAs. Never used them though

Thanks for the info! You think Dr. Bacon would be able to help me with a weight loss plan? I have over 150 lbs. to lose...

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Jan 04 2024, 8:34 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thanks for the info! You think Dr. Bacon would be able to help me with a weight loss plan? I have over 150 lbs. to lose...

I would definitely try.. tbh I never discussed that with her as bh that’s not as issue I have but I’ve brought up many intimate things (and she knows my husband as a family friend!) and I’ve always found her respectful and thoughtful and not condescending.. she is a bit blunt (yes she will admit you should lose the weight instead of telling you you look beautiful as you are etc) but not in a way that she shoves you off, just that she admits things..

Maybe try her out for just a sick visit and see if you fee comfortable with her? I’m sure this isn’t something easy and I don’t want you to get hurt.💕

Hope that helps!

oneofakind

Post Thu, Jan 04 2024, 9:37 pm
You need a nutritionist, not a doctor.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 04 2024, 9:41 pm
oneofakind wrote:
You need a nutritionist, not a doctor.

Duh, I need a nutritionist! Been there, done that. And I will iyH go to a nutritionist as well. But I also need a good GP to oversee the whole thing and make sure from a medical standpoint that I'm doing the right thing!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries