Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Where should I move? Tampa, monsey area, lakewood area, etc.
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Dustypink

Post Sun, Dec 31 2023, 10:55 pm
amother OP wrote:
Does bnos bracha give a hard time when accepting? How do I even go about it? And are there chasidim there?

It’s a mixed crowd but has a nice amount of solid chassidim. Call them for an application. I don’t think they give a hard time if there is room. I know people who got in easily.

amother
Petunia

Post Sun, Dec 31 2023, 11:12 pm
amother OP wrote:
What about bnos Leah prospect in monsey? What type is it? Would we fit in?
I'm not the OP of that thread.
I saw this school advertised so I thought there might be a chance of us getting in because if they're advertising, they might have room.
Also, whats boys schools in monsey?
Thanks everyone I really appreciate it!

I send to Bnos Leah. DH wears a Chasidish levush on Shabbos. He is I think the only father in the school that wears a white shirt during the week and at this point is one of only a couple of other fathers that wears a shtreimel. Most families are not from Chasidish heimish backgrounds but there’s a mix of all types and it’s a very warm school with a high level of academics . It’s worth to give it a try. They have through 5th grade.

Yiddishetuter

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 5:23 am
Tampa has a small Chassidic community in Wimauma. There are about 40 full time families here and over 120 snow birds. For schooling, it depends upon the ages of your children. We have an unofficial school for the younger kids, 3-6, however there is no Yiddish speaking school for older kids yet. Let me know if you'd like more information

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 7:16 pm
Is the school for 3-6 for boys or girls? Is it well run? And what do people do with older girls?
Thanks so much!

Yiddishetuter

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 7:30 pm
Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 7:16 pm
Is the school for 3-6 for boys or girls? Is it well run? And what do people do with older girls?
Thanks so much!
The small school here in Wimauma is separate boys and girls. It is well run, if you want more info, I can put you in touch with the teacher.
It depends on how old you mean by older girls. As I said, there is no Yiddish speaking school for older children. The older children presently go to either Tampa Torah Academy which is a Chofetz Chaim school, or Hebrew Academy, which is a Chabad school. Both of these schools are K-8. Tampa Torah Academy is starting a girls high school this fall for 9-12 grades.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 7:59 pm
Thanks so much!
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating