Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Home Insurance cancellation due to "a deteriorated roof"
Previous  1  2

amother
Magnolia

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 9:44 am
Two insurance companies wanted to cancel my insurance because of peeling paint. It wasn't great, but it wasn't that bad either. I held them off with a signed contract from a contractor who was going to repaint. That contractor wasn't reliable and never came to do the work. But it gave me time to find an affordable one. I got quotes for up to $20,000 to paint! Guy I found did it for $6000. And he did a great job!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 11:05 am
amother Magnolia wrote:
Two insurance companies wanted to cancel my insurance because of peeling paint. It wasn't great, but it wasn't that bad either. I held them off with a signed contract from a contractor who was going to repaint. That contractor wasn't reliable and never came to do the work. But it gave me time to find an affordable one. I got quotes for up to $20,000 to paint! Guy I found did it for $6000. And he did a great job!

Is this for the exterior of the house or the interior. If its the interior, Id love to get the number of the great and reasonable painter.

amother
Magnolia

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 6:40 pm
amother OP wrote:
Is this for the exterior of the house or the interior. If its the interior, Id love to get the number of the great and reasonable painter.

Exterior. And I don't live in Lakewood. Sorry.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries