Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Ignoring texts

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 11:33 pm
Do you ever ignore texts from people? Ones that you can't be bothered to respond to? Is this rude? Normal?

ftm1234

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 11:34 pm
I’m not proud of it, but sometimes I do TMI

Einikel

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 11:35 pm
Sometimes just because I have a stupid flip phone that makes texting super annoying.

amother
Alyssum

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 11:41 pm
It depends on my mood, who the sender is or what they want.
Sorry!

amother
Begonia

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 11:44 pm
I do just cuz I’m sooo busy always. Sometimes it’s also not a one word reply, or something I have to give thought to. So, I mean to respond later, and then forget to. I’m sorry!

amother
Hotpink

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 11:46 pm
I don't always have time to respond to texts when I see them & I sometimes forget about the text & never respond.

amother
Chambray

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 11:47 pm
amother OP wrote:
Do you ever ignore texts from people? Ones that you can't be bothered to respond to? Is this rude? Normal?

Yes. All the time. People think that if they text me and I don't answer they deserve an answer that minute. I'm busy. So they call. And leave a voice-mail and another text. I'm busy. Get the hint. I don't have to answer to every person all the time. If I don't answer ur 100 texts I'm busy and will answer when I can.
Ok vent over

Usually I answer. But literally when work related ppl text me late after hours I seriously shut down and only respond to emergency texts otherwise it can wait. And if it's not work related I answer. Cuz I'm a friendly person 😅

amother
Cerise

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 11:49 pm
All the time.

My attitude towards texts and answering my door is the same as receiving a phone call. I answer when I can. I ignore when I want.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette