Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Longest you've kept in a mini crib?
Previous  1  2

mrsnistar

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 8:21 pm
amother Daylily wrote:
That's a full sized crib, not a mini crib. Mini cribs are the size of a pack n play.

No, it's most certainly not. Look at the dimensions. I have it in my house next a regular sized crib. It's much smaller. This is pack n play sized.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 9:19 pm
mrsnistar wrote:
No, it's most certainly not. Look at the dimensions. I have it in my house next a regular sized crib. It's much smaller. This is pack n play sized.

Maybe you posted a different link than the one you have, then (it's a beautiful crib btw!) - the link you posted, under features and details it says "this crib is a standard size regular crib".

miami85

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 9:25 pm
I was going to keep my 2 year-old in the crib when my baby was born, b/c she had no signs of climbing out, and then the first week baby came home she figured it out, and that was it.

amother
Bottlebrush

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 9:35 pm
My friend has her 6 year old still in pack n play bc of space. I think it's abusive

paperflowers

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 9:44 pm
Until 3 and a few months, and then went straight to a twin bed. It is a sturdy mini crib, not a pack n play.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 9:45 pm
amother Bottlebrush wrote:
My friend has her 6 year old still in pack n play bc of space. I think it's abusive

Ok yeah that's clearly not ok, even a toddler bed would be fine at that age if the kid still comfortably fits in it but a pack n play is another level of no.

amother
Navyblue

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 9:50 pm
20 months.
Up until 19 months we lived in a 1 bedroom apt. There was barely room for her mini crib.
After we moved we let her sleep in that crib for another month so that she feels safe still. Then we moved her out of our room and into her "big girl" crib at 20 months. And a month later her sister got to inhabit her mini crib. Smile

Our other kids moved into the big crib pretty early one. As soon as they were out of our room it was the big crib. Between 6 - 8 months.
When we needed the big crib for baby#2, toddler#1 got a toddler bed.
We got her cute mini pink to match the mini bed. She absolutely loved loved loved it! She felt like a princess! (And it was so cheap! Under $60 for the entire set Haha! Night table, cube style dresser, w fabric drawes and book case.)

My sister lives in a teeny tiny 2 bedroom apt with 4 kids. My niece slept in a mini crib until she was around 5. But the kid was extremely petite and absolutely loved her bed. Had she not she would have figured something else out earlier. Just like she did when she eventually got too big.

mrsnistar

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 10:05 pm
amother OP wrote:
Maybe you posted a different link than the one you have, then (it's a beautiful crib btw!) - the link you posted, under features and details it says "this crib is a standard size regular crib".

No, this is definitely the same as the one I have. Not sure why it says that bc it's definitely not!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics