Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
What's equivalent of doona for 2 babies
Previous  1  2

amother
Poinsettia

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 12:40 pm
amother OP wrote:
I heard mountain buggys are heavy.

The nano duo from mountain buggy is not

amother
Bellflower

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 1:10 pm
motherqueen wrote:
I have the uppababy vista v2 can become double and love it

Came here to say this.
Many twin mothers are very happy with this choice. It is more expensive than 2 doonas which is why many twin mothers opt for the cheaper option, but this is better.
And this works so WELL for your family setup.
I suggest you go to a baby store and practice folding and putting in adapters/carseats/rumble seat to see if it's a good option for you.
One reason moms love this is because it fits in all hallways/aisles which not all side by sides do.

amother
Black

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 6:35 am
Baby carrier and stroller and then stroller with buggy board has worked great for me. I feel like doubles are unnecessary.

amother
Blueberry

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 10:09 am
amother Bellflower wrote:
Came here to say this.
Many twin mothers are very happy with this choice. It is more expensive than 2 doonas which is why many twin mothers opt for the cheaper option, but this is better.
And this works so WELL for your family setup.
I suggest you go to a baby store and practice folding and putting in adapters/carseats/rumble seat to see if it's a good option for you.
One reason moms love this is because it fits in all hallways/aisles which not all side by sides do.
Vista is not a car stroller. It’s so heavy and annoying to fold. Not comparable to the doona at all.

Lots of people have both the doona and the vista, but I see so many people are giving away their vista for a more up to date stroller. This is not a money issue

MEM2586

Post Tue, Jan 30 2024, 9:17 pm
https://www.amazon.com/Graco-R.....w_wcB

What about this?

amother
Bluebell

Post Tue, Jan 30 2024, 9:20 pm
amother Blueberry wrote:
Vista is not a car stroller. It’s so heavy and annoying to fold. Not comparable to the doona at all.

Lots of people have both the doona and the vista, but I see so many people are giving away their vista for a more up to date stroller. This is not a money issue

I got my Vista second hand for 100 dollars and would never make it into a double or a main car stroller. You are 100% right.

amother
Bluebell

Post Tue, Jan 30 2024, 9:22 pm
What about baby monsters or baby jogger side by side? Where I live those are the most popular for being light and foldable.

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, Jan 30 2024, 10:03 pm
MEM2586 wrote:
https://www.amazon.com/Graco-Ready2Grow-Stroller-Features-Standing/dp/B08K2NVGLD/ref=asc_df_B08K2NVGLD/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=475772431875&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12336895421550167387&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9003772&hvtargid=pla-1159521380355&psc=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiA2eKtBhDcARIsAEGTG43CXv22_CHInd-GW0xc4qXSHCpjFH8BReFkr83stizZUL_0a16wnXEaAhlGEALw_wcB

What about this?

My sister has this and it is very hard to push, especially once the bigger kid gets a bit heavier. It also doesn't fold very small and it's heavy!

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Tue, Jan 30 2024, 10:08 pm
I dont know if it has car seat adapters but I love my valco snap duo. Awesome stroller.

amother
Yarrow

Post Tue, Jan 30 2024, 10:12 pm
Definitely not as convenient as a Doona, but would you do the Valco and an infant seat? I find the Valco folds easily and isn't too annoying to take out of the trunk. Then you do have the extra step of attaching the car seat but it may be your best bet...

amother
Crocus

Post Tue, Jan 30 2024, 11:08 pm
amother Bluebonnet wrote:
I dont know if it has car seat adapters but I love my valco snap duo. Awesome stroller.

Old thread,
Ops baby is possibly a few months old now!
But just for the record, since this thread was anyway bumped already- I have the snap duo with maxi car seat adapters. I just don’t like that I have to remove the adapters before folding the stroller. A bit annoying the extra step, but not terrible.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics