Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Trust Fund - Mishpacha serial
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Tue, Feb 06 2024, 9:36 pm
What? It was just getting started!

amother
Daylily

Post Tue, Feb 06 2024, 9:52 pm
amother Obsidian wrote:
Looking forward!!!
Is it the parents surviving the band?

On a slightly different topic, I HATE the chesed tzirel story there is no good guy to root for.

Not only that but the lack of communication between these two heads is so maddening. They are always in the same room or talking to each other in the phone but all they do is beat around the bush. Hello? If they can't communicate how are they heading an organization?

amother
Obsidian

Post Tue, Feb 06 2024, 9:57 pm
YounginBP wrote:
Is it online yet? I don't get my home delivery until Thursday.

Found it.

https://mishpacha.com/trust-fund-chapter-30/

Thank you! Nice end.

amother
Obsidian

Post Tue, Feb 06 2024, 9:58 pm
amother Daylily wrote:
Not only that but the lack of communication between these two heads is so maddening. They are always in the same room or talking to each other in the phone but all they do is beat around the bush. Hello? If they can't communicate how are they heading an organization?

Ugh ugh ugh.
Every time I read it and then get annoyed that I read it. It is SO annoying!!!

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Tue, Feb 06 2024, 10:00 pm
It’s over?!
I think they must’ve gotten sick of it. It wasn’t going anywhere good.
A few years ago Mishpacha had a serial by a male author who writes really well. I followed it every week and then, halfway in middle of the story, it just abruptly ended. I was in shock. Does anyone else remember what I’m talking about?
The one about chesed Tzirel has the dubious distinction of being the only serial that ever actually got me angry at the characters. I have to remind myself they’re just figments of someone’s imagination and not worth my attention.

amother
Violet

Post Tue, Feb 06 2024, 11:24 pm
[quote="amother Blush"]So plastic surgery started with rich non Jewish (and non religious)celebrities, right? Now thr trend has seeped into the Jewish world for people can afford it. Right?
Can we we expect this to be the norm for us regulars in 15 years or less? Maybe with a good payment plan and affordable rates? Would ppl be nubby and unfashionable if they don't get their nose lifted or lips sculpted?

(Please don't mind my midnight musings)[/quote
Getting a nose job in the frum world has been common for 25 years now, at minimum.

cupcake123

Post Wed, Feb 07 2024, 10:54 am
What it ended!

dotart

Post Wed, Feb 07 2024, 12:29 pm
I think these stories end abruptly when the stories mirrors someone’s real life too closely or touches on a very sensitive topic.
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room