Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
For Mattresses: Friedmans, Mattress Maven, or others
Previous  1  2

amother
cornflower

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 9:49 am
I bought a bunch of new beds from mattress maven a few years ago. We really are happy with them.

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 10:36 am
amother cornflower wrote:
I bought a bunch of new beds from mattress maven a few years ago. We really are happy with them.

Do you know which type of mattress?

amother
Whitesmoke

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 3:50 pm
Anyone know friedmans return policy?

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 4:00 pm
amother Whitesmoke wrote:
Anyone know friedmans return policy?

They say that some companies have a 10 year warranty but when I called about my mattress they said if it’s out of the plastic… used, any spots..
they basically gave me a hard time. That’s for a mattress with a good warranty.

amother
Amaryllis

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 4:27 pm
amother Tiffanyblue wrote:
They say that some companies have a 10 year warranty but when I called about my mattress they said if it’s out of the plastic… used, any spots..
they basically gave me a hard time. That’s for a mattress with a good warranty.

All mattress warranties are a joke. They make it impossible to actually do anything with it

amother
Amaryllis

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 4:29 pm
For anyone interested: I just got beautyrest mattresses (great) from Costco for really good pricing. And they have their unlimited return policy apply to mattresses as well, so if anything happens even 10 years down the road you can just return it instead of dealing with the hassle of the warranty (which Costco does extend for 20 years on any mattress)

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 5:02 pm
amother Amaryllis wrote:
For anyone interested: I just got beautyrest mattresses (great) from Costco for really good pricing. And they have their unlimited return policy apply to mattresses as well, so if anything happens even 10 years down the road you can just return it instead of dealing with the hassle of the warranty (which Costco does extend for 20 years on any mattress)

How do you return it? You walk into the store with the mattress 10 years later?

amother
Mulberry

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 5:39 pm
I ordered 2 beds 2.5 years ago from Friedman’s.

Placed another order today for 4 more. He’s super nice and beds are great!

siddur

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 5:54 pm
For people who buy from Friedmans, do you go to their actual store to try the mattresses ?
Are they located in Boro Park?

amother
Amaryllis

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 6:21 pm
amother Tiffanyblue wrote:
How do you return it? You walk into the store with the mattress 10 years later?

Yep. I actually once saw someone returning a 18yr old used mattress, just because they said it stopped being comfortable

I would try to resolve whatever issue via the warranty first but IME you will never get anywhere with that. So then id return it, especially because that is the motivation for costco to push the companies to actually keep their word with the warranties

amother
Mulberry

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 6:49 pm
siddur wrote:
For people who buy from Friedmans, do you go to their actual store to try the mattresses ?
Are they located in Boro Park?

I order over the phone. I trust him. He asks me for what room aka master, guest, kids… he’s located in Lakewood.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries