Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Traveling to Ashdod

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 25 2024, 6:19 pm
After many years I will be taking my two children 6 year old and 24 month old to their aunts wedding in Eretz Yisrael. This is the first time I will be taking the children as the last few times I flew myself for siblings weddings. We will be staying in Ashdod. What are some things that can be done locally? Any ideas are appreciated. I have not been to Eretz Yisrael probably since I was single. ( Kallah made aliya that is why the wedding will be there) Thank You so much

essie14

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 2:01 am
Ashdod park yam is amazing

The Big Fashion mall has kids stuff

What time of year? The beaches in Ashdod are beautiful.

LovesHashem

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 2:21 am
The private ship beach/park is great! It's often mainly families and known in many circles as the more tzniyus beach to visit.

The Port and boat rides are great activities. Would you like me to look up more?

zebra111

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 3:17 am
Park lachish is a really nice easy (stroller accessible) walk along the nachal with animals like zebras and others along the way to see. Its not super long and ends up at the pirate ship park by the sea. Theres a car park there too so its super easy to access

essie14

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 3:18 am
LovesHashem wrote:
The private ship beach/park is great! It's often mainly families and known in many circles as the more tzniyus beach to visit.

The Port and boat rides are great activities. Would you like me to look up more?

I think you meant Pirate Park?

DrMom

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 4:02 am
Will you have a car?

LovesHashem

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 7:28 am
essie14 wrote:
I think you meant Pirate Park?

Yup.

amother
Peach

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 7:34 am
zebra111 wrote:
Park lachish is a really nice easy (stroller accessible) walk along the nachal with animals like zebras and others along the way to see. Its not super long and ends up at the pirate ship park by the sea. Theres a car park there too so its super easy to access

I think we can guess why you like this park 😀
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions