Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
No one would ever imagine that I... your turn
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

WonderIma

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 11:40 am
Queen Of Hearts wrote:
Eating snot is good for the immune system?? Puke

I have no idea if eating snot is good for the immune system (and it is definitely not good for my gag reflex), but frequent exposure to limited levels of germs is generally considered better for the immune system rather than living in a sterile environment.

amother
Jasmine

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 11:41 am
That whilst I am truly happily married I think about divorce daily. There is one thing that bothers me that won't ever change and I cant see myself getting over it.

amother
Springgreen

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 1:45 pm
amother Almond wrote:
That I’m pretty daring and gutsy in the intimacy field. That I’d have no issue letting loose on vacation

I’m a very disciplined person in real life

Please teach me how to be daring and gutsy and how to let loose!

amother
Springgreen

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 1:50 pm
amother Stonewash wrote:
that my husband was addicted to watching other women...

that I know how to be a flirt [with my own husband of course]

that my marriage was on the brink of divorce more than once

that my child who I tell e/o is so happily married thank G-d is really in weekly therapy and I'm praying hard bec I'm afraid my dil may be a narcissist

teach me how to flirt!

amother
Lavender

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 2:25 pm
I am the person who walks around in a long skirt and t-shirt and never really puts herself together. I tell everyone that I don't care but really I do care but I don't have the money to do it all the way so I rather do none then half. On this note, I have a set of multiples that I would love to match but since I get a lot of hand me downs I don't match them. I tell people that I don't want to but really I am dying to have the cute matching kids:) (I am the one who will post matching or coordinating outfits for all the imamother posters who ask)

amother
Stonewash

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 2:43 pm
amother Springgreen wrote:
teach me how to flirt!

make eye contact with him - let it linger and give him 'that look'
flash 'that smile' or turn it up with 'that laugh'
toss your hair
lightly or not so lightly expose skin
wear something twinkly on your neck and let it show
check yourself out in the mirror - carefully - how do you look your best? which angle? which clothes on which clothes off? use that info to your benefit
sit really close or lean in
brushing against him and touching his arm leg or neck [playfully bumping into him will take it up a notch]
teasing
suggestive remarks/jokes
really listen
be mysterious. not so predictable
follow him
lay in bed naked but covered with your blanket. ask him to bring you something innocent to your bed and somehow get him to figure out your naked

amother
NeonYellow

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 4:50 pm
amother Pumpkin wrote:
I don’t think all my kids are cute on face. They all Bh look healthy and sweet, but not everyone is gifted a cute/pretty face and it’s ok.

I know not everyone has to have a a cute face. My kid was difficult to look at and I thought it was worth contributing that to this thread. Thanks.

amother
Tulip

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 8:56 pm
amother Dahlia wrote:
That I’m a walking corpse and if I had the opportunity to end it I would

Same unfortunately. The intensity and frequency of pain makes me dream I would just get cancer and die. I wish I can trade places with any of the dead soldiers. I would give them my life in a heartbeat.

amother
Burntblack

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 9:41 pm
I never learnt to ride a bike and I’m super scared to try!!
I’m very active and adventurous though!
I was a pathological liar as a kid. I remember telling my friends that my umbilical cord never came off..but I wasn’t allowed to show them.
Yes I definitely needed attention!

amother
Banana

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 11:30 pm
amother Burntblack wrote:
I never learnt to ride a bike and I’m super scared to try!!
I’m very active and adventurous though!
I was a pathological liar as a kid. I remember telling my friends that my umbilical cord never came off..but I wasn’t allowed to show them.
Yes I definitely needed attention!

I don’t know if that’s considered a pathological liar! Kids always make up stories.

amother
Razzmatazz

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 11:35 pm
I never wipe myself after peeing 🫣🫣🫣🫣

amother
Hydrangea

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 11:40 pm
amother Gray wrote:
Anyone wanna join a snot eating party? They say it’s good for your immune system. I’m sure we won’t ever be sick again Rolling Eyes

No, but everyone else on this thread probably will be just reading this!!!!!😄😄😄

amother
Narcissus

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 12:26 am
amother Mimosa wrote:
Like a poster above I was everything in school , popular , top of the class etc everyone was jealous of me
Well I grew up in a a dysfunctional home where I physically shielded my siblings from abuse and took the brunt of it all. Today I look successful and have it all together but the little girl inside me is so scarred and hurt but so ignored. I fall asleep watching shows every night to get away from myself . It’s so hard not to perpetuate the cycle and it’s my struggle every day. It takes every ounce of my strength to be a good mother and when I fail I fall apart.

I care that you find healing and are ok.

Queen Of Hearts

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 12:30 am
amother Razzmatazz wrote:
I never wipe myself after peeing 🫣🫣🫣🫣

I can't.......TMI
How does your underwear look and feel?

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 5:48 am
That my rav just told me that it might be a good idea to move out for a few days with my (young) kids to force my husband to come to therapy.
I'm that young, pretty, happily married wife from down the street, who is always laughing with her husband and has the perfect life.

amother
Kiwi

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 7:27 am
To the snot eating mothers (and the ones grossed out by it).

It’s actually considered a type of addiction (the name slips my mind).
It’s a habit that many many have and can’t break.
I also do it and weirdly enough I get grosssed out when others do it or I catch myself in a mirror.

I’ve tried many many times to stop but I just can’t. And BH I don’t get sick too often.

I asked my dr about it once he said it’s not the healthiest but it won’t kill me. He was more concerned about making the lining in my nose sore/thin and recent studies have shown that that is a concern.

I’ll keep trying Exclamation
Page 8 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 Recent Topics