Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Bras with no underwire

amother

Post Tue, Aug 26 2008, 3:47 pm
Can someone with a D cup wear no underwire? I find underwires uncomfortable sometimes, but I feel like I won't get the support. Anyone?

amother

Post Tue, Aug 26 2008, 3:58 pm
I would not recommend you try it, unless your wearing a supportive sports bra.
I'm a C cup and would never put on a bra without underwire, the padded ones I find are a little less comfy than the soft cups, so try soft wired bra's. I use them daily and love it! Macy's has some nice looking ones too!

ShakleeMom

Post Tue, Aug 26 2008, 11:09 pm
Macy's

bashinda

Post Wed, Aug 27 2008, 8:03 pm
I'm a 32D and I am very happy with my wireless bra! It's a bit expensive but it's supportive and comfortable.
decentexposures.com is the company. they're in Seattle and very crunchy granola and the pics are not tsnius but since when are pictures of people in bras tsnius anyway?

amother

Post Wed, Aug 27 2008, 11:27 pm
I am 38 DDD, and finally found wireless bra I love which is extremely comfortable - gel straps and supportive, AND you cannot beat the price, the only problem I have with it is color- white only, and size starts at 38. I am B'H loosing weight, and probably need 36 already. I have a bunch of much, much more expensive and WAY cuter bras, but nothing comes close to this one in comfort.

JMS Bra

bashinda

Post Thu, Aug 28 2008, 4:46 am
I haven't tried that bra but mine is amazingly comfortable and supportive and comes in a variety of colors and sizes. And unless you have a very large cup size (much much larger than D) you can get bras in a cotton and lycra mix which I would personally prefer to nylon-spandex. Of course, my bras were almost three times as expensive.

shnitzel

Post Thu, Aug 28 2008, 1:34 pm
Have you ever been fitted at a bra boutique for an underwire?
I only wear underwires (but have an unusual bra size) and I find them very comfortable as long as they fit well. You need someone who really knows bras and how everything needs to sit in order for it to be comfortable.

Imaonwheels

Post Thu, Aug 28 2008, 1:37 pm
I am similar and wear only without. I can't stand them and even in expensive bras they eventually pop. A good bra works. I use an israeli brand or I would recommend it. Excellent bras and underwear.

Fabulous

Post Thu, Aug 28 2008, 1:37 pm
amother wrote:
I am 38 DDD, and finally found wireless bra I love which is extremely comfortable - gel straps and supportive, AND you cannot beat the price, the only problem I have with it is color- white only, and size starts at 38. I am B'H loosing weight, and probably need 36 already. I have a bunch of much, much more expensive and WAY cuter bras, but nothing comes close to this one in comfort.

JMS Bra

If it's that great, you could probably take it to a seamstress to add a few darts to take it in.

mazel tov on losing weight and getting healthier!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics