Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Yontiv clothes for kids, teens on a budget

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 2:34 pm
With shoes, a couple of outfits per child/teen, tights etc, it adds up so fast.

Any tips? I've avoided sites like Ali express or Shein, suspicious of quality, customer service, (I heard rumor of Shein being pro Palestinian? Is that just a rumor?)

But am reconsidering to help with costs, has anyone had good experiences shopping from these sites? How is speed of delivery & returns?

amother
Oxfordblue

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 4:22 pm
ali picks and ali specials are jewish companies that make clothes and sell through ali. very cheap and very nice. I’ve bought in the past and was very happy. when I bought a couple years ago they had free returns so if u got wrong size which I did need to exchange one size it was not an issue. not sure if that is still the case free returns but there is a whatsapp chat where ppl swap sizes with others if they purchased wrong size Smile . hatzlocha

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 5:24 pm
amother Oxfordblue wrote:
ali picks and ali specials are jewish companies that make clothes and sell through ali. very cheap and very nice. I’ve bought in the past and was very happy. when I bought a couple years ago they had free returns so if u got wrong size which I did need to exchange one size it was not an issue. not sure if that is still the case free returns but there is a whatsapp chat where ppl swap sizes with others if they purchased wrong size Smile . hatzlocha

I'd never heard of Ali picks, it looks like a great option, thank you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics