Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Easy classy mm

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 9:56 pm
I am looking for an easy classy mm. I am creative and don't mind putting something together but had a baby last week and have sick kids so realistically I am not gonna have much time to do anything. (Usually I have time to do things after a baby when not working looks like I have a bunch of kids home with me for now)

I usually do homemade real food. Don't mind not doing that but just want it to look out together. Rather it's healthier as well.

ImmaBubby

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 10:03 pm
Last year I made 2 salads- quinoa and some kind of pasta- and put them in matching containers which I slipped into a cellophane bag.
People really appreciate some healthy, ready to rip open and eat. My only regret is forgetting plastic forks.

acemom

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 10:18 pm
Right after a baby I'd do a nice wine bag with a sparkling grape juice (or wine) with a hamentash.

Btdt.

funmamma

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 10:21 pm
What container did you put the 2 salads in?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 10:32 pm
acemom wrote:
Right after a baby I'd do a nice wine bag with a sparkling grape juice (or wine) with a hamentash.

Btdt.

After my last baby- 3 weeks before Purim I did a sparkling grape juice and nuts over the neck in a bag. I can do that again was just so bland. Lol

amother
Brickred

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 10:40 pm
You can buy these containers that go over the neck of the bottle and it will look more put together. You can do a different type of drink too a nice glass bottle. https://hammont.com/collection.....-navy

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 10:44 pm
Can of wine and mini bag of popinsanity

Bagel, mini cream cheese, grape tomatoes and baby carrots

Store bought muffin and iced coffee

Small container Nuts, chocolate covered almonds and dried cranberries

Pretzel roll. Mini hummus, mini guacamole

amother
Lightyellow

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 10:45 pm
I would do a box of chocolate leaves and a smirnoff. Can coordinate colors so both are green or orange. Done.

ImmaBubby

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 7:12 am
Amazon has these in several different sizes, but this is the general idea:
https://www.amazon.com/Plastic.....ss_tl

I've received nuts and candies in these containers as well. Inside a cellophane sleeve, it looks really nice and can be a labor intensive- or not!- as you're up to.
If you've just had a baby, think of yourself first!

dankbar

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 7:24 am
You just had a baby. Take a baby bottle fill with chocolate, candy, nuts. The end. Lol

Or you can fill, and layer a jar or container like that

dankbar

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 7:27 am
You can buy nice pretzels coated with chocolate in a nice box, attach a mini liquor.

amother
Hosta

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 7:53 am
Iced coffee and mini donuts or danishes in burlap drawstring bag with a pretty tag

amother
Raspberry

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 8:12 am
Right after a baby you can do a bar of chocolate like Rosemarie and a small mini shnapps and put in hard cellophane bag tied up with curly ribbon and tag.

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 8:30 am
Beautiful and classy - take a can of rambam or bartenura or myx moscato match the color of the van to a chocolate stick like navy can with navy Rosemarie stick chocolate. Tie them together with matching tulle. It’s yummy packaged items. You can do a round sticker label on top of the can
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics