Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Estee Kushner
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 7:18 pm
amother Bellflower wrote:
Don’t remember that interaction so I’m not sure. But I do have a lot of respect for her so if I saw something I thought to be untrue I’d defend her especially since I doubt she’d ever see anything on here and be able to defend herself.

The poster did not write anything untrue or that most people would see as needing to be defended. She had asked basic questions about if she had a degree or not and similar basic, legitimate questions and a poster who wrote the same story and response as you did on this thread got very defensive. That is what I am referring to..

amother
Bellflower

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 7:37 pm
amother OP wrote:
I understand fully how it works and I was not referring to posts by 'bellflower' on a different thread. I was referring to a poster on a different thread about this same topic who said basically the same things that she said in this thread - but in that thread she also got very defensive about very legitimate questions that were asked - so I was trying to understand why and if I can take her opinion as unbiased or not. I take my responsibility to do research for my daughter seriously and want to know if the information I am hearing is accurate or biased.

There are thousands — tens of thousands ? Of users on imamother and she has seen many many peopel over the years. I imagine all of them came because their marriage was in bad shape. I imagine many had tried conventional therapists. My story isn’t unique. In fact I have friends who went to her who could share basically the same story I did. It’s weird to assume I’m a poster from another thread , not even to ask but assume. You are incorrect , lol.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 7:59 pm
amother Bellflower wrote:
There are thousands — tens of thousands ? Of users on imamother and she has seen many many peopel over the years. I imagine all of them came because their marriage was in bad shape. I imagine many had tried conventional therapists. My story isn’t unique. In fact I have friends who went to her who could share basically the same story I did. It’s weird to assume I’m a poster from another thread , not even to ask but assume. You are incorrect , lol.

You wrote the same story almost down to the last unique detail and other identical things about her on both threads that most people don't seem to know about her. You can deny being the same person on both threads and I won't argue with you on it. That is your prerogative. And maybe you are not.

But I'm entitled to believe what I do - which is that you are the same person.

Either way, this is a tangent. If anyone out there has any unbiased, honest feedback about her - negative or positive, it would be helpful. Please PM me as there is no reason for others to hear if it is not applicable to them.

Thank you.

amother
Bellflower

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 8:06 pm
Weird

amother
Mustard

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 8:06 pm
amother OP wrote:
You wrote the same story almost down to the last unique detail and other identical things about her on both threads that most people don't seem to know about her. You can deny being the same person on both threads and I won't argue with you on it. That is your prerogative. And maybe you are not.

But I'm entitled to believe what I do - which is that you are the same person.

Either way, this is a tangent. If anyone out there has any unbiased, honest feedback about her - negative or positive, it would be helpful. Please PM me as there is no reason for others to hear if it is not applicable to them.

Thank you.

No one can pm you if you are anonymous. You need to post under your screen name.

fig

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 8:09 pm
I’ve gone to her classes and was very impressed. Lately I’ve been hearing too many first hand stories of couples going to licensed therapists and quickly divorcing. I would send my daughter Esti Kushner much faster today than a therapist. She is caring and responsible and I’m assuming to she would refer to professional if needed.
She will NOT have both spouses complain about each other to try to improve their marriages..

Chayalle

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 9:49 pm
OP no one can PM you as you are posting anonymously. PM only works to a screenname.

amother
Navyblue

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 10:08 pm
Op, maybe link to the other thread you’re referring to.

amother
Lavender

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 1:01 pm
Can someone who took her courses please share some tips she shared in her classes? What is her approach/mehalach in general? Where is she basing her material off of?

I would also love to hear, if anyone is willing to share, how she helped them specifically when working with them one on one.

I would also be curious to know if anyone has a therapist/coach/askan/ rav that you know (not just heresay - from a close conact) is amazing at shalom bayis especially very complex cases with difficult/narssicisit/etc spouses. TY!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries