Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
ISO Toddler Boys Warm Coat
Previous  1  2  3  4

Busybee5

Post Thu, Oct 19 2023, 10:53 pm
amother Alyssum wrote:
I was happy with the ali coat
It's only around $26 and it's so cozy

https://www.aliexpress.us/item.....Adapt

This arrived, it's SO warm, thick with furry inside all over. And absolutely adorable on my 2 year old. I bought him 2T, he's small for his age. Fits perfectly. Love it!

I'll also update, this has held up amazingly well. Really happy with it, and it was only £21.

Last edited by Busybee5 on Sun, Mar 17 2024, 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 20 2023, 5:54 am
Busybee5 wrote:
This arrived, it's SO warm, thick with furry inside all over. And absolutely adorable on my 2 year old. I bought him 2T, he's small for his age. Fits perfectly. Love it!

I didn't get mine yet , I ordered a more expensive one.

I would love for people (including myself) to update at the end of the winter how long these lasted.

Busybee5

Post Fri, Oct 20 2023, 6:05 am
amother OP wrote:
I didn't get mine yet , I ordered a more expensive one.

I would love for people (including myself) to update at the end of the winter how long these lasted.

I'll try to update. This was £21, very affordable. I'm sure it will last the season. I may even be able to give to my cousin afterwards for her baby. I give all my things to her afterwards.

My sil had it for my nephew a few years ago, and it lasted well.

amother
Cyan

Post Fri, Oct 20 2023, 6:55 am
INSPIREME wrote:
https://www.feathersouterwear.com/boys

This looks amazing thanks for posting ! My son wants t.o. Sweatshirt but they’re $115, this is much cheaper and looks just as cozy! Do u know how they run? Do they sell them in store anywhere or only online ?

amother
Petunia

Post Fri, Oct 20 2023, 10:38 am
amother Cyan wrote:
This looks amazing thanks for posting ! My son wants t.o. Sweatshirt but they’re $115, this is much cheaper and looks just as cozy! Do u know how they run? Do they sell them in store anywhere or only online ?

It's a store in Lakewood. I bought the coats. My kids are happy. I don't think the fur is real as listed but it's fine. True to size.

amother
Broom

Post Sat, Oct 21 2023, 6:33 pm
Busybee5 wrote:

the price is great!!
How long did this take to come?
excuse my ignorance but is this for boys or girls?

tweety1

Post Sat, Oct 21 2023, 8:06 pm
I wad following this thread and decided I'm only buying cozy coop. I used to buy cozy coop. I was extremely happy but last year decided to go with a cheaper brand. It.was.no.good. I had to replace zipper fairly quickly. The cozy coop coats lasted 4 winters. I used it for 2. If still looked brand new so I offered it to my niece for her DC. She used if for 2 winters. It might be $15-$20 more but for me it's worth it.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Oct 21 2023, 8:12 pm
I ordered this one and it just arrived. Shipping is faster than they estimated. I'm disapointed that the inside is plastic and not furry, but it looks like the cozy coop coat my son had last year, meaning it feels warm but with that plasticky feel I was hoping to avoid. I didn't try it on yet.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Oct 21 2023, 8:14 pm
tweety1 wrote:
I wad following this thread and decided I'm only buying cozy coop. I used to buy cozy coop. I was extremely happy but last year decided to go with a cheaper brand. It.was.no.good. I had to replace zipper fairly quickly. The cozy coop coats lasted 4 winters. I used it for 2. If still looked brand new so I offered it to my niece for her DC. She used if for 2 winters. It might be $15-$20 more but for me it's worth it.

I had cozy coop for the last two winters. I didn't like that the inside is a plasticky kind of lining, I was hoping for something cozy and furry. Also, for me it's not just 15-20 dollars more. Last time I bought the cozy coop on sale in August (previous year's style) and I paid 70. Now they're selling the cozy coop here for around 100 dollars and on the Ali one I spent 54. Let's see how long this one lasts though.

amother
Petunia

Post Sat, Oct 21 2023, 11:53 pm
tweety1 wrote:

Interesting, I wanted anything but the Cozy Coup. I had it for two boys, it ripped the first season. They make several coats, so maybe it was that particular one?..But I also don't find them especially warm, like for playing out in the snow.

Busybee5

Post Sun, Oct 22 2023, 12:55 am
amother Broom wrote:
the price is great!!
How long did this take to come?
excuse my ignorance but is this for boys or girls?

About 10 days. I think the black one can be for both, but I bought it for my 2 year old son.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 10:03 pm
amother OP wrote:
I ordered this one and it just arrived. Shipping is faster than they estimated. I'm disapointed that the inside is plastic and not furry, but it looks like the cozy coop coat my son had last year, meaning it feels warm but with that plasticky feel I was hoping to avoid. I didn't try it on yet.

Updating that it was a bit small but really holding up well so far. No problems with teh zipper. DS loves the thumb holes.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics