Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
What are the chances the king is dead?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 10:05 am
Or Kate is dead?

Somebody is dead.

What’s going on with the royal family and the shady pictures from six months ago and the lies?

Media is being paid off.

Nobody has been seen.

Something’s fishy

Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn

amother
Amaranthus

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 10:25 am
Why-oh-why does it matter? The British royal family is purely decorative. It's not going to change world politics or cause a war if they live, die or suffer from hemorrhoids.
Why the obsession with them? Why do they have to spend their lives under a world wide magnifying glass?
Give those folks some privacy already.
I also don't get it why there should be any special Jewish interest in them.

mattel25

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 10:28 am
amother OP wrote:
Or Kate is dead?

Somebody is dead.

What’s going on with the royal family and the shady pictures from six months ago and the lies?

Media is being paid off.

Nobody has been seen.

Something’s fishy

Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn

Isn't there already a thread on this? One on Kate's absence (for your conspiracy theory fix) and another on Meghan's unpopularity. Do we really need three threads about the royals? This obsession is getting insane and out of control.

amother
Candycane

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 10:58 am
There are people who just thrive on conspiracy theories. The farther-out the better. It's always been like this. It used to be UFOs, JFK's assassination and NASA never landed anyone on the moon. Now it's the BRF. Just roll your eyes and go on your way, if you want my advice.

amother
Heather

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 11:00 am
No one is dead. They always make big to-dos when someone dies. They wouldn’t cover that up. They may cover up a cause of death but they wouldn’t hide an actual death…

amother
DarkOrange

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 11:05 am
amother Amaranthus wrote:
Why-oh-why does it matter? The British royal family is purely decorative. It's not going to change world politics or cause a war if they live, die or suffer from hemorrhoids.
Why the obsession with them? Why do they have to spend their lives under a world wide magnifying glass?

its entertaining. its intriguing.

why do you care that people care.. on all of these threads there are people commenting why?? if you dont care, good for you! ignore this thread. thanks

personally im an american. the royal family doesn't affect me at all. but I enjoy a good mystery and I enjoy the 'fantasy' of a royal family today.

the end.

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 11:16 am
Why oh why are you so bothered that someone is interested in this topic?

amother
Goldenrod

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 11:22 am

Oh, you mean: the King died, but they cannot afford a new coronation and state funeral so quick after the other, so he has to last at least 10 years, until they saved the money for the next funeral and coronation?

On the other had, William is quite young, so he might last longer, 30, 40, 50 years, so they can invest in his coronation now, and then they willl be OK for a few decades.
Plus: the Queen lasted really long, so they should have enough money in their coronation funds for all the years she reigned!!!

so, bottom line: No, I don't think he died, but maybe he should do so for popular entertainment?

zaq

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 1:36 pm

PM me and we can chat about how nonsensical this whole fascination with the Windsor family is.

DrMom

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 1:41 pm
If he is dead, I can safely say it will have zero impact on my life.

zaq

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 1:44 pm
I thought this was going to be another Purim spoof. The king doesn't die in that story. It's the first queen whose fate is unclear. Nowhere in the text does it say she was executed, just that she was deposed and her crown reassigned. She may have been beheaded, but she may have been banished to the Outer Hebrides or sentenced to life in prison without parole.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 2:21 pm
zaq wrote:
I thought this was going to be another Purim spoof. The king doesn't die in that story. It's the first queen whose fate is unclear. Nowhere in the text does it say she was executed, just that she was deposed and her crown reassigned. She may have been beheaded, but she may have been banished to the Outer Hebrides or sentenced to life in prison without parole.

Right. In the movie she’s just banished. And when the king regrets and wants her back, he is reminded that the kings decree cannot be reversed.

s1

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 2:25 pm
We have enough bank holidays over the next couple of months. If he's going to die and we get a day off for the funeral, please can it be in June or July. Thanks.

my mama

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 2:50 pm
amother Forestgreen wrote:
Right. In the movie she’s just banished. And when the king regrets and wants her back, he is reminded that the kings decree cannot be reversed.

Movie? Is there a purim movie?

amother
Lightgray

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 3:27 pm
amother Goldenrod wrote:

Oh, you mean: the King died, but they cannot afford a new coronation and state funeral so quick after the other, so he has to last at least 10 years, until they saved the money for the next funeral and coronation?

On the other had, William is quite young, so he might last longer, 30, 40, 50 years, so they can invest in his coronation now, and then they willl be OK for a few decades.
Plus: the Queen lasted really long, so they should have enough money in their coronation funds for all the years she reigned!!!

so, bottom line: No, I don't think he died, but maybe he should do so for popular entertainment?

This. How selfish of him to stay alive and deprive us of our entertainment.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries