Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
I’m the natural mom AMA
  Previous  1  2  3  20  21  22

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 23 2024, 8:59 pm
amother Valerian wrote:
can you name brands please?

I use cuisinart stainless steel pots
Glass Pyrex
I don’t know the brands for all the stuff I have..
hydro flask or glass for water bottles

If you care unbleached parchment paper

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Jan 23 2024, 9:11 pm
I agree with pondering life 💯
Have been helped by a homeopath for a lot of conditions where no western medicine helped.

I recommended a friend of mine to my homeopath.
She has horrible eczema for many years.
Pops antihistamines daily and uses cortisone cream
Since she started using these remedies - she’s been on it for about 3 -4 weeks now, her symptoms have subsided significantly & she stopped taking antihistamines.

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Jan 23 2024, 9:35 pm
amother Brown wrote:
I agree with pondering life 💯
Have been helped by a homeopath for a lot of conditions where no western medicine helped.

I recommended a friend of mine to my homeopath.
She has horrible eczema for many years.
Pops antihistamines daily and uses cortisone cream
Since she started using these remedies - she’s been on it for about 3 -4 weeks now, her symptoms have subsided significantly & she stopped taking antihistamines.

Can you post your homeopaths info? My baby suffers from eczema and would love to try

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 6:19 am
amother Linen wrote:
Can you post your homeopaths info? My baby suffers from eczema and would love to try

Where do you live ?
I prob don’t live in same city as you - not in USA

Success10

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 6:31 am
ponderinglife wrote:
Homeopathy is not just for physical complaints. It's holistic medicine which means it treats the ENTIRE person, not parts of one person which modern medicine does. Homeopathic treatment takes all physical, mental, emotional issues into account, it's never done on just a physical symptom alone. People turn to homeopathy equally for mental / emotional challenges as they do for physical chronic complaints. There's a remedy for a woman who feels very jealous and is very loquacious (Lachesis) A remedy for the overwhelmed mom who resents her children and feels like she needs to run away (Sepia). A remedy for the super anxious child who once had a fright and is now always afraid something is going to happen and suffers from night terrors (Stramonium) A remedy for the restless inattentive child who craves milk, grinds his teeth at night and is destructive (Tubercullinum). A remedy for the teenager who suddenly became very angry, irritable and intolerant (Nux Vomica). A remedy for the woman who sighs a lot after a grief and feels like she cant breath deeply and likely doesnt like fruit anymore (Ignatia). A remedy for someone who can't get past a wrong done to them, feels insulted, indignant and may get headaches (Staphysagria) A remedy for the teenager who failed at something and now feels she is deeply shameful, has a hard time conversing for fear of people realizing how shameful she is, is preoccupied with her appearance and may have delusions of seeing faces at night (Ambra Grisea) etc etc. There are over 3,000 remedies with a very specific pathology picture for each.

There's no other medical modality that effectively and deeply heals people in this way.

My issue is that they come in having already decided that the chemical factors are causing the emotional factors, when it might just be the other way around.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 9:19 am
Success10 wrote:
My issue is that they come in having already decided that the chemical factors are causing the emotional factors, when it might just be the other way around.
Constitutional homeopathy doesn't care about causes at all. It's all about the symptoms, behaviors, presentation.

amother
Dustypink

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 7:38 am
amother OP wrote:
I make my own tooth powder and toothpaste. Depending what I want. Powder has baking soda, bentonite clay, cinnamon, clove, charcoal, mint and sea salt

Paste is more just coconut oil with mint and salt

No aluminum I use glass, cast iron or stainless steel

Any recipes for you own hand soap, shampoo and conditioner?

amother
Celeste

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 9:55 am
I get so overwhelmed when I start thinking of all this. I would love to be more natural minded but it overwhelms me.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 9:57 am
amother Celeste wrote:
I get so overwhelmed when I start thinking of all this. I would love to be more natural minded but it overwhelms me.
Make one tiny little change at a time

amother
Valerian

Post Fri, Jan 26 2024, 8:49 am
amother OP wrote:
I make my own tooth powder and toothpaste. Depending what I want. Powder has baking soda, bentonite clay, cinnamon, clove, charcoal, mint and sea salt

Paste is more just coconut oil with mint and salt

No aluminum I use glass, cast iron or stainless steel

do you do equal parts for toothpaste?

I wanted to use bentonite clay as a ingredient in a toothpowder but after reading about it
it came up as very high abrasive

it has a RDA of 100.

whereas baking soda which people think is abrasive is only RDA of 7.

amother
Slategray

Post Tue, Jan 30 2024, 12:25 pm
Just asking on this thread because I see there's quite a few people that use homeopathy - where do you buy it? I have such a hard time getting the remedies in a timely fashion and according to what I'm told Boiron is not the greatest.

amother
Poinsettia

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 9:43 pm
What type of cheeses do you use? (If any)
Any recipes for homemade cream cheese or other cheeses?

yiddishmom

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 6:07 pm
Hey OP. I have extra sourdough and thought it would be a nice idea to make babka with it.

I just finished the bulk fermentation process.

How do I proceed? Refrigerate, then roll and fill?

Also, this is a plain sourdough bread recipe. Is that what you use for babka, or you do make the dough differently?

Thank you.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 6:46 pm
amother Slategray wrote:
Just asking on this thread because I see there's quite a few people that use homeopathy - where do you buy it? I have such a hard time getting the remedies in a timely fashion and according to what I'm told Boiron is not the greatest.
Our homeopath said boiron is fine. I just avoid ordering from Amazon because of counterfeiting issues
Page 22 of 22   Previous  1  2  3  20  21  22 Recent Topics