Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
So impressed with the honesty at local store
Previous  1  2

mandr

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 10:28 pm
I love Auction Mart. They called me because I left a food processor part at the mikvah and saved it for me till I could come back.

Last year I was in LuLu in Monsey and the sales lady saw the pjs I was holding and told me that the crotch ran really tight on that pair of pjs due to some manufacturing error. Most companies would hide their design flaw from you and you don’t find out until you washed it and can’t return it anymore!

amother
Magenta

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 10:44 pm
Is it strange for me to say that I am not surprised by any of these stories? BH in my town I experience such honesty and kindness all of the time. With that being said, it’s always nice to hear these.

amother
Almond

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 11:55 pm
mandr wrote:
I love Auction Mart. They called me because I left a food processor part at the mikvah and saved it for me till I could come back.

Last year I was in LuLu in Monsey and the sales lady saw the pjs I was holding and told me that the crotch ran really tight on that pair of pjs due to some manufacturing error. Most companies would hide their design flaw from you and you don’t find out until you washed it and can’t return it anymore!

Lulu in bp was very honest with me about which dress would shrink. I thought was so nice because she knew I would probably put back all the matching sizes I was holding of that dress. I didn't buy it but I do patronize them because of their honesty

amother
Birch

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 12:01 am
amother OP wrote:
Auction Mart in Monsey

I don't know why I'm just so overcome by this. I've never experienced anything like this. Hashem should bless them with much hatzlacha.

They've always been this way. Twenty years ago I remember shopping for my mother and Mrs. K. would say, "Tell your mother the cheaper frying pan is just as good as the more expensive one." Amazing customer service the old fashioned way.

amother
Butterscotch

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 12:26 am
My friend just had similar with plug-ins in bp. She went to buy a crockpot and mentioned that her current one broke, they asked her for the company of the crockpot and told her that they have a really long warranty and helped her get a new one for free.

amother
Nasturtium

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 1:21 am
I called up Toys 2 Discover in boro park and asked them to deliver a doll stroller to my niece for her birthday. I told them I didnt want the junky type that would just break or where to short for a 5 yr old .... I wanted one that that would last. She gave me a price which was less then I expected. I asked her if she was sure it met my qualifications as I was willing to pay more otherwise. She said if what I wanted was a basic strong stroller for a 5 yr there was no reason that I needed to spend more and adviced me not to. The stroller was perfect - my niece loves it and I was happy not to have spent more, but she could have easily sold me a more expensive one and I wouldn't have known the difference....
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics