Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
KRM
Previous  1  2

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Mar 26 2024, 10:54 am
amother Whitesmoke wrote:
I don't think krm is cheap at all. Rosners or Moishes from Flatbush should Come.

You obviously aren't a seasoned krm or Moishas shopper. They are under the same ownership/brand and have similar if not the same prices
And Rosners is not comparable at all. They are a cash only corner grocery with minimal selection
KRM is a full fledged Supermarket with fresh fish, meat poultry, bakery, sushi, takeout etc

They are the most consistent cheap supermarket in Boro Park. Rich and poor shop there.
By consistent, I mean that overall their prices are very cheap. It's not like Bingo, where alot of it is very cheap but some stuff are so expensive, that overall your bill won't davaka reflect cheap

amother
Midnight

Post Tue, Mar 26 2024, 10:57 am
amother Whitesmoke wrote:
I don't think krm is cheap at all. Rosners or Moishes from Flatbush should Come.

Krm and moishas are under the same owner. And krm usually has slightly better prices.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries