Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Daughter with flat feet

gr8 mom

Post Wed, Apr 10 2024, 9:59 am
I'm looking for weekday shoes/school shoes for my daughter but she has flat feet and it's really hard to find the right shoe... Any links of shoes you've tried that are good or tips... I ran around to a few store but also trying to look online...she doesn't love the feel of arches in her shoes....

ddmom

Post Wed, Apr 10 2024, 10:04 am
Does she have wide feet or narrow?
Sneaker type?

gr8 mom

Post Wed, Apr 10 2024, 11:03 am
She has narrow feet I would love any kind of shoe .. just have to make sure they follow a few specifications the school has as a rule...

amother
Lightcoral

Post Wed, Apr 10 2024, 11:32 am
Have you ever tried a semi custom arch put it after removing the insole the shoe comes with? Or just a really thin one? The insoles from RoadRunner Sports have changed our lives. And my dd has narrow feet too.

I don't know what size she is, but for bigger ones, we like the naturalize slip on sneakers.

amother
Lightyellow

Post Wed, Apr 10 2024, 12:19 pm
If she is allowed sneakers, asics makes kids sneakers for overproduction and they are really supportive. New Balance does too.

bsy

Post Wed, Apr 10 2024, 12:23 pm
How old is she? Once my feet stopped growing much I needed orthodics to walk. Loafers/high cut slip on sneakers worked

amother
Mocha

Post Wed, Apr 10 2024, 1:06 pm
Cushiony shoes with rubber bottoms with be the most comfortable for her. Fashion sneakers are a good choice if the school allows.

A thin non custom orthotic will really help her stay on her feet longer. She'll need shoes with a bigger coverage like loafers to keep her foot in the shoe.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics