Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
2t girl, no rompers
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 8:37 pm
I apologize if this has been done already, I DID skim the recent topics under this forum and didn't find anything...

I know, I know, I know, I'm very late to the game. I bH have a full house and between a couple very time consuming and emotional-energy consuming issues that cropped up, I only started pesach shopping today.

I'm trying not to go crazy, they have stuff that will work. I'm basically done but my two year old dd has outgrown her winter and the hand me down box from her sisters turned up nothing usable but some undershirts.

She's too mature (lol) for the romper look, although ideally I'd want leggings/pants over dresses for practicality.

Any links appreciated, esp from places like target and hm.

amother
Milk

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 8:56 pm
H&M

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 8:59 pm
In the same boat exactly. And no rompers for same reason. Ideally I like two pieces or short dresses

amother
Hydrangea

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 9:02 pm
For in between weather-
https://www2.hm.com/en_us/prod.....m=any

https://www2.hm.com/en_us/prod......html

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 9:05 pm
amother Hydrangea wrote:
For in between weather-
https://www2.hm.com/en_us/prod.....m=any

Thanks! Do you know if these pants are baggy? Also do I size down or up? Dd is 2 do I go with a 3t?

amother
Hydrangea

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 9:06 pm
amother Saddlebrown wrote:
Thanks! Do you know if these pants are baggy? Also do I size down or up? Dd is 2 do I go with a 3t?

Did she just turn two? If so then go with 2T. Although it’s also cute for the fall so I’m not sure. But h and m usually runs big. I got 3T for my daughter who is turning 3 in a few months and it does fit. Maybe a little loose. Def not tight!!

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 9:07 pm
amother Hydrangea wrote:
Did she just turn two? If so then go with 2T. Although it’s also cute for the fall so I’m not sure. But h and m usually runs big. I got 3T for my daughter who is turning 3 in a few months and it does fit. Maybe a little loose. Def not tight!!

They don’t have 2t. It’s either 1.5 to 2 or 3t.
She turned 2 at the start of this year

amother
Hydrangea

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 9:09 pm
They don’t have 2t. It’s either 1.5 to 2 or 3t.
She turned 2 at the start of this year

So she’s like 2.5? I guess go with 3T then this way she can wear it in the fall too. Like my daughter was wearing 2T this year in h and m but now whatever I am ordering from there for the spring and summer I am doing 3T

amother
Hydrangea

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 9:09 pm
I got this and can pair with a ivory cardigan if it’s chilly

amother
Hydrangea

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 9:11 pm

busy mommy

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 9:11 pm
Thanks. What do I put on her legs with a dress if it’s a bit chilly

I honestly can't advise since A: I live in a warm climate so don't have this issue B: I don't usually put such young kids in dresses (I know and understand that some kids just don't look good in the rompers or 2 pieces but it has not been my experience) maybe someone else can chime in?

amother
Hydrangea

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 9:12 pm

amother
Hydrangea

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 9:13 pm
busy mommy wrote:
I honestly can't advise since A: I live in a warm climate so don't have this issue B: I don't usually put such young kids in dresses (I know and understand that some kids just don't look good in the rompers or 2 pieces but it has not been my experience) maybe someone else can chime in?

If it’s chilly like now I put tights on with dresses. Two year old girls looks adorable in dresses too. For school I put leggings under short sleeve dresses.

amother
Hydrangea

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 9:13 pm
Oops posted same twice

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 9:41 pm
Op here.

Thank you so much, truly, to those who took time to search, copy paste links, and post.
I filled a cart and really appreciate it!

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 9:42 pm
amother OP wrote:
Op here.

Thank you so much, truly, to those who took time to search, copy paste links, and post.
I filled a cart and really appreciate it!

I was going to come back to say just this. Thank you for all the time and effort. These are some beautiful things

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 9:44 pm
amother Hydrangea wrote:
If it’s chilly like now I put tights on with dresses. Two year old girls looks adorable in dresses too. For school I put leggings under short sleeve dresses.

But some dresses are summerm material dresses do you put white tights?

amother
Hydrangea

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 10:03 pm
But some dresses are summerm material dresses do you put white tights?

I’ve never done short sleeve dress with tights. I just put shorts under or bloomers. But long sleeve thing dresses I’ve done with tights. I guess it’s just the few weeks with In between weather that’s tough. I usually will just put a cardigan on and go that route and leave legs bare if it’s not super cold. They’re not babies and running around and get hot anyways. But if its actually cold then I still do fall clothing and tights
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics