Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
How long to go back to pre pesach ?

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 7:23 am
Putting humpty dumpy back together ?

I’m very overwhelmed right now.

& exhausted

Need to go to work today.

My married kids helped a ton last night but there’s tons of laundry & chametz to put back

Anyone have tips ??

Rappel

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 7:24 am
Kitchen - same evening.

Laundry - welllll....

Comptroller

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 7:32 am
Kitchen immediately, but I put things to dry in the living room, and give myself until shabbos to make the living room chametzdig. That gives me peace of mind, and if I have an occasion to clear things away earlier - like today - all the better, but no stress. The same goes for things I have to bring to or up from the basement compartment: no stress, it will take 3 or 4 ups and downs, spread over 1 or 2 or 3 days.

I discovered in earlier years that it's not a good idea to skip drying - an electric stove put on rust because I put it away too early after cleaning.

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 8:14 am
I take about one hour to put away the Pesach stuff. Laundry will be all day today.

realtalk

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 8:20 am
I put all the pesach stuff away last night. Everything else will happen when it happens. It's ok for the laundry not to get folded and put away, people just need something to wear. I'm not in a huge rush to take every piece of liner off everything and completely reorganize my pantry again. I placed an Walmart delivery so we can start restocking without me having to go do a big in person shop. We'll get there slowly but we'll get there

amother
Azalea

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 8:39 am
I packed up pesach stuff last night. DH has to put the boxes away when he can. The leftover food needs to be integrated, donated, or thrown out. Today I need to do laundry and go grocery shopping. Then there's still random things that will turn up as I go, like finding where I stashed the sponge holder. Before we know it it'll be shabbos!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics