Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
How long would you wait?

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 14 2024, 12:06 pm
I placed on online order from a Jewish company. Their website says they ship orders within 72 businesses hours, and that you will get an email update when it ships.

It's been more than double that time already. No email about shipping. I checked the status of the order on their site, and no update shown there. I emailed to check the status and they didn't respond.

How long would you wait before fighting the charge? I don't want to cause problems for a Jewish business, but I've already been charged for the order and am not feeling confident that they are actually going to fulfill it at this point.

watergirl

Post Tue, May 14 2024, 12:18 pm
Why not call them first? Jumping directly to fight the charge seems like overkill and skipping steps.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Tue, May 14 2024, 12:19 pm
Just call and ask?

giftedmom

Post Tue, May 14 2024, 12:20 pm
Try calling and also I’d give it at least 2-3 weeks for a Frum brand. They’re not always so on top of things especially when there are a lot of orders coming in.

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 14 2024, 5:28 pm
Thanks. Calling rhe store is not so easy for me now due to my schedule. By the time I'm able to call, they're closed. I could try Sunday but by then it'll already have been a couple weeks since I ordered and I really hope I'd hear something by then.

I've just never had this kind of experience from other companies I've ordered from, even other frum companies.

amother
Darkblue

Post Tue, May 14 2024, 5:31 pm
There is a certain frum website I order from sometimes and I never get confirmation of shipping or any tracking, then it suddenly arrives a few days later
Maybe it's the same store?

amother
Zinnia

Post Tue, May 14 2024, 5:33 pm
Send an email.

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 14 2024, 5:50 pm
amother Zinnia wrote:
Send an email.

I did. They never responded.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, May 14 2024, 8:05 pm
Call

I had something similar and when I called they knew immediately who I was and what I was talking about. They blamed the mail, maybe it was the fault of USPS not whatever it was, I did get my package later on and they had read my email but hadn't bothered to respond...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics