Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Budget Catering for Shabbos Sheva Brachos

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 16 2023, 10:20 pm
I'm looking for someone who does a nice job but on a budget. Thank you!

amother
Holly

Post Sun, Jul 16 2023, 10:46 pm
Green's Exquisite Catering
732-600-7365

Chayalle

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 12:55 pm
I'm looking into caterers for DD's Shabbos Sheva Brachos. Would love to hear others' experience with caterers, and I'm definitely on a budget....also would like to know if your caterer allowed you to have your own sweet table (with salads, fruit, cake, etc...).

TIA!

kb

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 1:19 pm
We used yonis. You can PM me with specific questions but overall we were very happy, the food was good and looked nice, they were easy to work with, and the actual service at the simcha was incredibly seamless.

And we used a party planner for our sweet table. But they do give the option of setting up the sweet table themselves.

Chayalle

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 2:01 pm
Thanks for the rec kb! Do you have a phone # for them? I would first look at their price per person, etc...and what it includes, and then compare to what I've looked at so far.
I really appreciate it...the caterer I used last time went up in both price pp and minimum number of people, so I'm comparing to other options.

kb

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 2:15 pm
Chayalle wrote:
Thanks for the rec kb! Do you have a phone # for them? I would first look at their price per person, etc...and what it includes, and then compare to what I've looked at so far.
I really appreciate it...the caterer I used last time went up in both price pp and minimum number of people, so I'm comparing to other options.

If you PM me your email address I can forward you their menu and pricing.

Chayalle

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 2:20 pm
kb wrote:
If you PM me your email address I can forward you their menu and pricing.

Thanks, I spoke to them and they will send to me.
They do have a higher minimum, though they might be willing to work with me because they don't have another booking that Shabbos.
My family isn't so big, and also lots of nieces from both sides will be in camp....so I'm not likely to have so many people.

kb

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 2:27 pm
Simcha caterers is a few dollars cheaper per person.

I have names of other places but I didn't call too many because yoni recommended a lot.

Lipa was also somewhat cheaper than yoni. I think someone convinced me that yoni is better because they're more experienced. (He's also spiegel vs kcl) 848-223-5819
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries