Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Did you have this? Baby cried for 3 hours after vaccine
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 8:54 pm
And then was totally fine. According to what I read, this is a vaccine side effect for this…
I really don’t want to push off further vaccines… have a well visit coming up- so will of course discuss with doc, but wondering if anyone else had this?

amother
Outerspace

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 9:03 pm
High pitched non stop screaming is a vaccine side-effect. These days, most doctors will tell you it's normal. It's not.

amother
Geranium

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 9:07 pm
I had this when one of my kids was a baby. My baby sitter at the time told me to call wealth of health to get something to put in the bottle before giving shots. I think it was ester C that they told me to get which apparently removes the toxins and bad parts of the shot. BH after adding it to my babys bottle before the next round of shots, the crying stopped.
Pls don't quote me on the Ester C. I think that is what it was but this was 9 yrs ago so I don't remember exactly. Def call wealth of health or any health food store and ask them for something like this

amother
Feverfew

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 9:18 pm
amother Geranium wrote:
I had this when one of my kids was a baby. My baby sitter at the time told me to call wealth of health to get something to put in the bottle before giving shots. I think it was ester C that they told me to get which apparently removes the toxins and bad parts of the shot. BH after adding it to my babys bottle before the next round of shots, the crying stopped.
Pls don't quote me on the Ester C. I think that is what it was but this was 9 yrs ago so I don't remember exactly. Def call wealth of health or any health food store and ask them for something like this

Lol.

amother
Oak

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 9:19 pm
I had this with one child after getting a certain combination vaccine at 4 months (I think). I reported it to my pediatrician who agreed that we should not continue with that particular combination, and I also delayed getting any vaccines for an additional few months. Everything after that was normal. There are no long term effects that I can determine from that our experience. As a general rule I don't do more than one vaccine per visit, but I do combination vaccines when my pediatrician recommends them.

amother
Geranium

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 9:44 pm
amother Feverfew wrote:
Lol.

Not so LOL. I know pp are always concerned Abt the bad parts shots. This is supposed to help.

amother
Snapdragon

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 9:45 pm
yes, my dr split future vaccines and I always give tylenol now before a shot (I either give right before we leave to the dr of use suppositories in the office while waiting for dr to come in)

amother
Dandelion

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 9:50 pm
Yes my baby had this after the first round. I was so freaked out. I actually had wanted to split up the shots but was pressured to go according to schedule especially bec I was like 8 weeks “late”
Never again. I switched drs and haven’t given any vaccines since. I’ll catch up in time for school iyh.

amother
Ballota

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 9:55 pm
amother Geranium wrote:
Not so LOL. I know pp are always concerned Abt the bad parts shots. This is supposed to help.
Lol that Ester c will remove toxins and the bad effects of shots. If only it were that simple.

tweety1

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 9:56 pm
Op, there's something called safe shot from the company herbari. My very close friend introduced me the product. It works like magic against any side effects from the vaccine. It's a bit intense. You have to give 1 week prior and 2 weeks after giving vaccines but for me it was so worth it.

amother
Ballota

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 9:57 pm
amother Snapdragon wrote:
yes, my dr split future vaccines and I always give tylenol now before a shot (I either give right before we leave to the dr of use suppositories in the office while waiting for dr to come in)
Please don't give Tylenol in conjunction with shots. A single dose of Tylenol depletes the liver's entire store of glutathione. Glutathione is a master antioxidant that's critical for helping the body and especially the brain deal with the effects of vaccines.

amother
Outerspace

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 9:58 pm
amother Snapdragon wrote:

Please don't do this. Tylenol can actually increase the risk of vaccine reactions. Tylenol depletes something in the body called glutathione which helps the body eliminate toxins. If you deplete glutathione right before a vaccine, the liver will have a much harder time eliminating the toxic components in the vaccine, leaving your precious baby at greater risk of a reaction from the toxins chv.

amother
Dandelion

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 9:59 pm
tweety1 wrote:
Op, there's something called safe shot from the company herbari. My very close friend introduced me the product. It works like magic against any side effects from the vaccine. It's a bit intense. You have to give 1 week prior and 2 weeks after giving vaccines but for me it was so worth it.

I don’t end up using it but there’s another company that makes it too called professionals formula. It’s homeopathic and inexpensive.

amother
Clematis

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 10:08 pm
There is also old fashioned thuja homeopathic remedy.

To those laughing about the stuff ti give before/after shots to help body deal with it.
I have a child with PANS and anything that triggers an immune response sends her into a crazy flare.
But in order to send her to school, she must be up to date. And with a lot of tefilos and fear we gave her one shot at a time.
There was a huge difference the time we did those protocols than when we didn't.
And naproxen starting 24 hours after shot for the next 2 weeks 2x a day.

amother
Cognac

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 10:10 pm
Yup I had this with one of my kids at the 2 month shots. I didn’t change the schedule with that child but for my next child I did space out the 2 month shots into 2 visits.

amother
Lime

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 10:31 pm
My baby screamed for hours after her first few vaccine appointments. BH at her 12 month visit I split up the shots and she didn't scream that time. I did not make the connection between the 2. I thought she just matured and stopped screaming from shots so much.

amother
Crystal

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 5:42 pm
I had this with my baby, a few hours of screaming. spoke to the pediatrician, gave the baby a painkiller (they say better it to give after the shot than before it). Didn't do anything different for the next round of vaccines - did them all together and on time, baby didn't scream afterwards. Just because it happens the first or second time they get a vaccine, doesn't mean it will happen the next time (and she never had it again even after several rounds of vaccines).

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 5:45 pm
Thanks all for responses!
Spoke to ped and we decided to split the vaccines- so hopefully no reaction this time around!

(And an extra special thanks for keeping this on topic!!)

amother
Bone

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 6:55 pm
Not judging you but I’m just going to suggest reading the inserts of the vaccines you are giving your baby. Not the CDC fact sheet, the actual insert. You are injecting high amounts of aluminum into your child…doctors get a huge kickback from insurance companies from keeping patients on the entire schedule, and the entire schedule has never been studied as a whole.

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 11:24 pm
I agree with amother bone.
I have always given shots on time and when my second cried for hours I didn't connect the dots.
Then she stopped all the skills she knew and regressed. Soon after she was diagnosed with autism. I am older and wiser now and my 3-year-old and 6-month-old never got any shots and I don't plan on giving them. They have never gotten sick yet... ba"h
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics