Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Really don't want to vaccinate my kid
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

amother
Wheat

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 11:44 am
Didn't read all the comments but this title and original post alone have me feeling plain annoyed.
An image comes to mind of the pro palestianian protesters locking themselves in Columbia then having the chutzpah to demand food and "aid." BH for privilege right?
Sorry if thats harsh. Maybe it's the patient I saw last night with 3 large cellulitic lesions due to varicella needing a switch of oral antibiotics and consistent monitoring to keep him out of the hospital for iv.
Maybe it's the patient I lost to meningitis a few years ago.
Seen plenty of whooping cough this year btw. Not a joke of a disease. Babies hospitalized in serious and even critical condition. Worked through the measles outbreak a few years back with my newborn too young to be vaccinated. Heard every excuse in the book. Hashem gave us access to vaccines. Don't be stupid

amother
Red

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 12:03 pm
amother Wheat wrote:
Didn't read all the comments but this title and original post alone have me feeling plain annoyed.
An image comes to mind of the pro palestianian protesters locking themselves in Columbia then having the chutzpah to demand food and "aid." BH for privilege right?
Sorry if thats harsh. Maybe it's the patient I saw last night with 3 large cellulitic lesions due to varicella needing a switch of oral antibiotics and consistent monitoring to keep him out of the hospital for iv.
Seen plenty of whooping cough this year btw. Not a joke of a disease. Babies hospitalized in serious and even critical condition. Worked through the measles outbreak a few years back with my newborn too young to be vaccinated. Heard every excuse in the book. Hashem gave us access to vaccines. Don't be stupid

The world is full of stupid people and imammother is no exception. Shomer pesaim Hashem.

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 12:15 pm
amother Wheat wrote:

My baby brother had whooping cough when he was too young to be vaccinated. When I later researched it, I found that the vaccine does not prevent transmission. So there's a good chance he caught it from someone vaccinated who didn't realize they were sick and passed it on to him. Additionally, by the time the combined boosters bring up the effectiveness (still low) most kids are too old for it to be a real risk (though it's an extremely annoying disease, I'll grant that).

My kids (who did not receive the varicella vaccine) caught it from... a vaccinated child who got it from the shot (her mother didn't think to to check until a day or two after our playdate).

My baby was in the PICU for days with RSV, a non-vaccine preventable disease. My newborn niece was in the NICU for days with it too. Why don't we hear RSV horror stories? Or about miscarriages or deformities from fifth disease? Simple - there's no vaccine for them.

I understand that in the medical field you see all the bad stories and develop an understandable fear of them. But as a mother on the other side, the picture is a lot more nuanced. Add that to doctors outright lying to me that there are no side effects, and I'll take my chances with chicken pox (considered benign until they discovered a vaccine) and the others. At least then I am dealing with a known risk.

amother
NeonPink

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 12:16 pm
amother Wheat wrote:
Fwiw, the incidence of shingles goes up when varicella vaccines are broadly administered. Being exposed to other people with active varicella infections throughout the years acts as a natural booster. It keeps titers high, which prevents reactivation.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 12:22 pm
Wheat, per the CDC, 40% of American children have at leat one chronic disease.

SIDS which kills babies is Also listed on the vaccine inserts.

Most anti vaxxers are college educated including PhDs trained in research.

amother
Blueberry

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 12:23 pm
amother Wheat wrote:

Have you ever seen any vaccine injuries?

amother
Red

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 12:46 pm
amother Blueberry wrote:
Have you ever seen any vaccine injuries?

Shes part of the conspiracy shes a medical professional.

amother
Nemesia

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 1:05 pm
amother Powderblue wrote:
My baby brother had whooping cough when he was too young to be vaccinated. When I later researched it, I found that the vaccine does not prevent transmission. So there's a good chance he caught it from someone vaccinated who didn't realize they were sick and passed it on to him. Additionally, by the time the combined boosters bring up the effectiveness (still low) most kids are too old for it to be a real risk (though it's an extremely annoying disease, I'll grant that).

My kids (who did not receive the varicella vaccine) caught it from... a vaccinated child who got it from the shot (her mother didn't think to to check until a day or two after our playdate).

My baby was in the PICU for days with RSV, a non-vaccine preventable disease. My newborn niece was in the NICU for days with it too. Why don't we hear RSV horror stories? Or about miscarriages or deformities from fifth disease? Simple - there's no vaccine for them.

I understand that in the medical field you see all the bad stories and develop an understandable fear of them. But as a mother on the other side, the picture is a lot more nuanced. Add that to doctors outright lying to me that there are no side effects, and I'll take my chances with chicken pox (considered benign until they discovered a vaccine) and the others. At least then I am dealing with a known risk.

I know 2 kids with major lung issues (to the point of being technologically dependent after months of being in the PICU and surgeries, rehab etc) due to pertussis and other rsv. And this is just in my immediate community.

And yes, rsv bh has an antibody/vaccine already which I gave my newborn this winter- I’ve done my time twice with a different child in the PICU thanks to rsv. Thank you very much- it was more than enough. And I know plenty of horror stories- if you don’t it unfortunately doesn’t mean it didn’t happen…

I never heard a Dr say there are no side effects to vaccines (ever)- just the side effects are be’H very short term and benefits outweigh the risks.

amother
Nemesia

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 1:08 pm
amother NeonPink wrote:
Fwiw, the incidence of shingles goes up when varicella vaccines are broadly administered. Being exposed to other people with active varicella infections throughout the years acts as a natural booster. It keeps titers high, which prevents reactivation.

If you were not vaccinated and only had chickenpox- any chickenpox exposure in later years put you at risk for shingles.

amother
Tomato

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 1:18 pm
amother Tomato wrote:
I know someone who is deaf after having Rubella, and another who's mother had Rubella during pregnancy. He was born deaf, and the other lost all her hearing at 6 weeks

BestBubby, wondering why you've not responded to this.

amother
Tomato

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 1:19 pm
amother Tomato wrote:
I don't know, but I do know that in places where there are mobile phone towers (not sure what they're called), there's been a surge in certain cancers.

You can say we can't know for sure, in the same way as 'vaccines cause autism'.

Or this.

amother
Tomato

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 1:19 pm
amother Tomato wrote:
Yes, we know that autism has gone up since vaccines did. But we don't know whether there other factors at play, like cell-phones, the use of which has exploded.

Unless you had a control group of vaccinated kids as well as unvaccinated kids, one of which is exposed to cell-phones and microwaves (I.e. radiation) and one which hasn't.

Otherwise you can't prove anything.

Or this one.

amother
Tomato

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 1:21 pm
And BestBubby, look at my amother color, I've got them so don't throw.

An answer would be nice.

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 2:07 pm
amother Nemesia wrote:
I know 2 kids with major lung issues (to the point of being technologically dependent after months of being in the PICU and surgeries, rehab etc) due to pertussis and other rsv. And this is just in my immediate community.

And yes, rsv bh has an antibody/vaccine already which I gave my newborn this winter- I’ve done my time twice with a different child in the PICU thanks to rsv. Thank you very much- it was more than enough. And I know plenty of horror stories- if you don’t it unfortunately doesn’t mean it didn’t happen…

I never heard a Dr say there are no side effects to vaccines (ever)- just the side effects are be’H very short term and benefits outweigh the risks.

I know horror stories exist, thank you very much. My own baby was not in great shape, otherwise I wouldn't have needed the PICU.

That RSV vaccine is still pretty new, and doesn't come without its own set of risks. The antibody (much more effective) is offered specifically to preemies and those with known lung issues. Despite my personal experience with RSV, I would not feel comfortable giving the vaccine to a baby.

If your doctor does not admit that there are potential long-term side effects to vaccines, he is lying to you. You feel that those risks are worthwhile, and that's fair. But it's also fair for me to make a different calculation and come to a different conclusion.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 2:16 pm
Tomato, I will answer your posts:

Tomato: I know someone who is deaf after having Rubella, and another who's mother had Rubella during pregnancy. He was born deaf, and the other lost all her hearing at 6 weeks

BB: Yes, there are RARE cases of injury from Rubella, Measles and other diseases.
But vaccines are likely the main cause of autism and the skyrocketing of many other diseases like epilepsy, diabetes, ADHD, SIDS - all these diseases are listed on vaccine inserts.
Per the CDC, 40% of American Children have at least one chronic disease.

Tomato: I don't know, but I do know that in places where there are mobile phone towers (not sure what they're called), there's been a surge in certain cancers.

Tomato: Yes, we know that autism has gone up since vaccines did. But we don't know whether there other factors at play, like cell-phones, the use of which has exploded.

Unless you had a control group of vaccinated kids as well as unvaccinated kids, one of which is exposed to cell-phones and microwaves (I.e. radiation) and one which hasn't.

BB: I answered this on Pg. 4. Will repeat:

Do microwaves and cell phones have inserts listing a correlation with autism and many other diseases?

NO!

Is there a microwave court or cell phone court that paid over $4 Billion to microwave or cellphone injured children?

NO!

Are there thousands of parents claiming that after exposure to microwave or cellphones their child got very sick and regressed into autism?

NO!
------------------------------------------------------

There has been a few studies comparing vaccinated to unvaccinated children and the unvaccinated children were much healthier.

Dr. Paul Thomas' study on thousands of children showed the rate of ASD in unvaccinated
children was one in 715, compared to one in 45 for children with ASD vaccinated per the CDC.

amother
Maple

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 2:40 pm
When my oldest kids were born, way back in the 70s, they gave MMR, DPT and Polio. I think that was all.

Two kids reacted to DPT so I told the doctor I will only give Diptheria & Tetanus, Pertussis was known to cause reactions. At that point I think acellular had come out, which was supposed to be less toxic (maybe this was with my younger ones) & he offered to give that even though it wasn't approved for babies.

Meanwhile, as new ones, hepatitis, meningitis etc came out, I declined. In those days you could. DH claims he once took a kid to catch up when they were starting HS & weren't interested in fighting...

My opinion was that my kids aren't guinea pigs, talk to me when the shots are around for 20 years. Also nobody seemed to have studied the cumulative effect of giving 9 different vaccines on one day etc.

At this point, if anyone were asking me, I doubt I would give any.

amother
DarkYellow

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 2:47 pm
By continually talking about vaccines and autism we are TAKING AWAY from research that can actually help.
Yes I work with the autistic population.
Yes at least 15- 25% of those I work with were never vaccinated (community is largely anti vaccination)
Unfortunately when the focus is on vaccines then research that can actually pinpoint causes are pushed to the side.
How much further has the research which actually found the (close to 100) genes associated with autism gone?
Not far enough!!

amother
Yarrow

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 3:10 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Yes, all those diseases correlate to vaccines.

It is warned on the vaccine inserts.

There is a vaccine court that paid $4 billion for vaccine injured children.

Yarrow, what is the RATE of autism between vaccinated and unvaccinated?

You really want to know? I’ll show you.
And nice of you to follow the cdc when it suits your agenda. I suppose you ask different rabbanim different shailos too…

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/p.....4417/
The results of the 19 articles do not support a causal relationship between childhood immunization and the development of autism.

https://www.autismspeaks.org/s.....-kids

https://www.factcheck.org/2023.....anel/

https://www.chop.edu/centers-p.....utism

https://time.com/5213493/autis.....ates/

amother
Daylily

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 3:15 pm
amother Red wrote:
Shes part of the conspiracy shes a medical professional.

This is one of the stupidest things I've read on this site.

Calling up my doctor husband right now, gotta let him know he's not just in the Jewish space laser conspiracy, he's also missing out on all the secret society meetings with big vaccine!

amother
Tomato

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 3:40 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Tomato, I will answer your posts:

Tomato: I know someone who is deaf after having Rubella, and another who's mother had Rubella during pregnancy. He was born deaf, and the other lost all her hearing at 6 weeks

BB: Yes, there are RARE cases of injury from Rubella, Measles and other diseases.
But vaccines are likely the main cause of autism and the skyrocketing of many other diseases like epilepsy, diabetes, ADHD, SIDS - all these diseases are listed on vaccine inserts.
Per the CDC, 40% of American Children have at least one chronic disease.

Tomato: I don't know, but I do know that in places where there are mobile phone towers (not sure what they're called), there's been a surge in certain cancers.

Tomato: Yes, we know that autism has gone up since vaccines did. But we don't know whether there other factors at play, like cell-phones, the use of which has exploded.

BB: I answered this on Pg. 4. Will repeat:

Do microwaves and cell phones have inserts listing a correlation with autism and many other diseases?

NO!

Is there a microwave court or cell phone court that paid over $4 Billion to microwave or cellphone injured children?

NO!

Are there thousands of parents claiming that after exposure to microwave or cellphones their child got very sick and regressed into autism?

NO!
------------------------------------------------------

There has been a few studies comparing vaccinated to unvaccinated children and the unvaccinated children were much healthier.

Dr. Paul Thomas' study on thousands of children showed the rate of ASD in unvaccinated
children was one in 715, compared to one in 45 for children with ASD vaccinated per the CDC.

Deafness from Rubella is as common or more then autism from vaccines. Also people ARE vaccinated so haven't got a control group.

And you're getting what I said about cell-phones etc, I said cancers, not autism.

Neither have you seemed to get that vaccines are the up, which started around the same time as cell-phones.
Page 6 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics